La Quinta Inn & Suites Winston-Salem
Free cancellation until 02/06
US$141
US$130
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

US$123
US$117
US$109
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

Free cancellation until 03/06
Book now, pay at stay
US$101
Graylyn Estate(Winston Salem)
Free cancellation until 01/06
Book now, pay at stay
US$241
Hotels.com
Sleep Inn Hanes Mall(Winston Salem)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$75
SleepInn
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

Best Western Plus Hanes Mall Hotel(Winston Salem)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$90
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

US$114
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

US$163
US$144
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

All reviewsfront deskvillage tavernpet friendly hotelwafflesbreakfast selectionlocation is excellenthanes mallnice poolhard boiled eggshousekeeping staffwill stay there againcoffee makershopping and restaurantsconvenient locationvery nice hotelgreat place to stayspacious room
Reviewed 20 August 2014

So I am currently staying here all week for a business trip, and I can honestly say that I will NOT be staying here again next month. I debated on checking out after the first night and going to another hotel down the street, but since I have some co-workers staying here as well, I decided to suck it up.

So I checked in on Sunday night and the lady at the front desk was actually very nice. She has been the ONLY highlight of the hotel!

Once I got in the elevator, I noticed a very foul smell. I then got off on my floor and the smell was much worse!! Come to find out, this is a dog friendly hotel! So the smell had to be from the dogs!

I got into my room and my bathroom smelled like a sweaty gym locker room. I figured it was something that would go away after time.... I was wrong. I went to go take a shower and there was NO shampoo. I had to call down to the front desk and they had someone bring some up to me. She did not seem too happy when she knocked on my door. Not my fault!

So when I woke up on Monday, I figured the bathroom would be cleaned while I was away for the day and the smell would be gone. NOPE. I got back Monday afternoon and the they basically just made the bed and added a couple of towels. Howwever, they LEFT a wet washcloth on the counter in front of the coffee pot. Disgusting. They did not even replace the cups I used or clean the bathroom. Makes me wonder when the last time the bathroom was ACTUALLY cleaned. Gross. Plus it still smells like sweat!

So here we are on Tuesday, and still a crappy job on the room clean up while I was out. I left the toilet paper roll empty on purpose, and guess what......they did not even put on a new roll of toilet paper!!! What kind of house keeping is this?!?!?

Can not wait to check out of here!!!

P.S. The orange juice machine that they have in the lobby in the mornings, has fruit flies all around it and actually ON the nozzle. GROSS!!!

Room Tip: Book elsewhere!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
5  Thank Shawn L
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I'm very comfortable staying at LaQuinta Inns & Suites. I feel safe when I'm alone and when I travel with my significant other or as on this visit with my sisters. They roomed together and had ample space for two women. The staff members are cordial, courteous and helpful. They embody everything I've heard about Southern hospitality. Beds in both rooms are extremely comfortable.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

We checked in late and checked out pretty early. We were in the area just to visit Old Salem the next day. Our room was just gorgeous and the only one I took pictures of on our entire trip (with 5 other hotels on our vacation).

Pros:
-Friendly front desk person at check in and check out
-Comfortable beds
-Large, spacious room
-Fast elevator

Cons:
-We were there on a Friday night and it was loud and rowdy (especially Saturday morning when there was a guy pounding on his friends door and yelling across the hall at 7 a.m.) but this is NOT something we blame the hotel for. There is a tavern in the same parking lot and I would suggest a weekend might not be the best time to stay for noise level.
- Breakfast selection wasn't spectacular

We were unable to use the pool because of the hours we were there so I cannot comment on that.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I like the Winston-Salem LaQuinta Inn it is located near Hanes Mall for shopping and plenty of nice restaurants. This trip was for a medical procedure at Wake Forest Baptist Hospital. The inn is only minutes from the hospital and that is exactly as we were needing. We also spent time at Hanes Mall shopping for back to school clothes.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Needed a place close to WF University when dropping off and picking up my son for a summer internship. This hotel was very clean, quiet and there were no barking dogs like I read in other reviews. Pool was great. Hotel is within walking distance of several restaurants and very close to a huge mall with more restaurants.