Comfort Suites Winston Salem/ Hanes Mall
Graylyn Estate(Winston Salem)
US$241
US$123
US$117
La Quinta Inn & Suites Winston-Salem(Winston Salem)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$114
Hotels.com
Best Western Plus Hanes Mall Hotel(Winston Salem)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$141
Hampton.com
US$127
US$112
  • Restaurant
All reviewshanes malloutback steakhouseroom was cleanyogurtparking lotfront desk staffwaffle makerother hotelscheck in was quick and easynice hotelfollowing morningmyrtle beachlocation is greatwould stay againnice breakfastfree breakfastking bed
Reviewed 19 April 2011

I just wanted to take to the time to express my sincere gratitude to the folks at the Comfort Suites in Winston Salem. I have stayed numerous times when I am traveling from South Carolina and each time has been a great experience. The breakfast is always ready, the people are always friendly and always remembers you. It means a lot that Paul, Fredrick and the gang remembers me everytime I am there. The internet is great and the rooms are comfortable and clean. I love the fact that I can walk to get something to eat or buy my wife a gift if I forgot something important. It is easy for my clients to locate; which inturn helps me improve my sales. I suggest that everyone should stay here and keep up the good work gang.

Room Tip: Try the two pack of Jimmy Dean biscuts
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank HappySCTraveler
Reviewed 30 March 2011

Business trip brought me into town and most Comfort Suites are typically decent. This one however was not the cleanest and even the most simple of requests for the staff were meet with rather blank stares. Beds were OK but certainly nothing to write home about.

Conclusion is that this is an over-priced hotel with a sad attitude. Couple of other Choice properties in the area to choose from. Next time I'll be going there.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank MopacMan
Reviewed 26 March 2011

Standard room in a typical Comfort Suites. The front desk staff had their issues which was not being very helpful with most everything. Decided to leave the hotel and try another Choice property down the street.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank SurfingTheWedge
csnc006, General Manager at Comfort Suites Winston Salem/ Hanes Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2011

As the General Manager I would like to first apologize for the lack of customer service that you received during your stay at the Comfort Suites. This is not our practice and I would like to hear more details as to the issues that you had with the front desk staff. I would like to correct this issue so that it does not happen again in the future with our valued guest.
If you could please contact me on the property or through email at gm.nc006@choicehotels.com it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for you time.

Reviewed 24 March 2011

We spent one night here pasting through North Carolina. The front desk was friendly,the lobby was clean as was our room. It is next to a large shopping center that was a great place to streach our legs after driving. The only problem was it sat bach from the road which mad it harder to spot, having done that entering and exiting was easy. There is a Outback resturant in front plus alot of food choices around the shopping area.

Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank daylate
Reviewed 20 December 2010

This hotel was easy to find off the interstate, and there was free parking to boot. Check in was just fine. I was driving in really late and asked if they had any food available, and the clerk provided me with some frozen food that I could microwave in my room. Not gourmet or anything, but greatly appreciated and better than nothing! When I got to my room, there was no shower curtain, so I had to change rooms. Lucky for me, the clerk was waiting in front of my room to exchange keys so that I didn't have to go all the way back to the lobby.

Otherwise, the room I ended up with was good. I appreciated having a microwave and fridge in the room. The wifi worked like a charm. The breakfast was pretty standard, but I always get excited by a waffle maker in the hotel. The one here made mini waffles! Despite the random glitch, I was pleased with the stay.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business