“Great Service, Ok sleep experience”

Comfort Suites Winston Salem/ Hanes Mall
Ranked #23 of 38 Hotels in Winston Salem
Reviewed 10 November 2011

The staff at this location is great!

The Sleep experience was just Ok. I would have higher things to say about this if my room had been facing the front of the building, and on the top floor. Between some elephant walking in the room above me from 2AM to 5AM, and the Interstate noise, my quality of sleep was questionable.

Room Tip: Grab a top level room facing the front, and you will enjoy this location!
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank sunshades1

Reviewed 31 October 2011

We typically stay at the Hampton Inn, across the street, but for reasons unknown to us, it only had 2 rooms left at more than twice what we normally pay. We found the Comfort Suites at less than half the price and decided to give them a shot. Best thing we could've done! The rooms are huge, clean, and every bit as nice as the Hampton. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was good enough to get us a good start on the day. I'd say we'll be staying here again. The turn into the hotel is a little hidden, so turn as if you're going in to the Outback Restaurant parking lot, then follow the road around to the back.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank JT03
Reviewed 2 October 2011

the rooms are clean, the staff friendly, check in and out were easy. Wireless internet was free and worked well.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank rdmjr
angib242, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Winston Salem/ Hanes Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2011

Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay at Comfort Suites while in Winston Salem. Please let me know if I can assist you with any future needs in the area.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 21 September 2011

We use this venue for weekly meetings. The care and service offered by the staff is very good. If we ask for something it arrives without question. Excellent Manager in Amy Garrett. Our needs are important to her. I would recommend companies using this facility for stays and meetings.The location is convenient, right off I40

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank juleda
Reviewed 19 September 2011

The room was just OK. The A/C was too noisy. The compressor woke me up every time it activated. The water in the shower was either Hot or Cold, no in-between. Spent the second night at Embassy Suites, that turned out to be not much better, but that's a different review. Breakfast was just OK as well.

Room Tip: Try Residence Inn
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank pumpcaptain
Reviewed 7 September 2011

I was there attending a business networking funstion and the banquest rooms there are very nice and up to date. Its a hidden gem in Winston for sure. The staff was all very friendly and I was asked several times if I was okay and if I needed anything. The public restrooms were spotless and smelled nice. I would recomend this hotel for all your business or banquet needs.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Wesley s
angib242, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Winston Salem/ Hanes Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2011

Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your recent meeting. I am glad to hear that the venue and staff made a great first impression. Please let me know if I can assist you with any future needs.

Director of Sales
Comfort Suites Hanes Mall

Reviewed 18 August 2011

We actually had plans for the weekend of August 13th to go to Rockingham for my son's birthday when the forecast showed rain in that area and the race was cancelled. I had a an huge issue with Expedia that Friday Aug 12th trying to arrange other plans. I called the Comfort Suites in Winston Salem/Hanes Mall and spoke with Maria who was just absolutely wonderful in assisting me with what was last minute changes and made it stress free. When we arrived on Aug 13 Maria was just as friendly in person as she was on the phone. The room was clean and accomodating for 3 young boys as well as my husband and myself. Comfort Suites is very fortunate to have such an awesome employee as Maria!! She truly cares about the customers and their needs. We most certainly will be seeing everyone again soon!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Sandy B

Thank you for your recent stay at Comfort Suites Hanes Mall. I am glad you had a wonderful trip and look forward to meeting you during your next stay with us.

Best Regards,