I took the advise of the last reviewer and requested a 5th floor facing front of hotel room when I booked. They made sure we had it and the room was very quiet. From the time we checked in to the time we left, the service was great. Hotel and room very clean. The breakfast, for a quick type breakfast, was good. They kept it well stocked and changed it up by day.
All it all, I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
One note - What they consider a suite is a regular room with a small extension that has a couch and coffee table. No two rooms or seperate area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will find our family friendly hotel conveniently located just off Interstate 40 and right across the street from the Hanes Mall. Enjoy easy access to shops, museums, historic buildings and prestigious universities. Our Winston-Salem hotel is easily accessible to downtown Winston-Salem and the Piedmont Triad International Airport. For travelers on their way to the coastal resort city of Myrtle Beach, the Comfort Suites Winston-Salem is the perfect destination for an overnight stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Choice Hotels, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Suites Winston Salem/ Hanes Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Winston Salem/ Hanes Mall Hotel Winston Salem
- Winston Salem Comfort Suites