I chose this hotel for a last minute business trip to Winston Salem area. Very clean hotel and rooms. Nice size compared to some hotel chains. Breakfast was ok. Would have been better if the hot items were hot. Cold eggs are gross. Other than that all is good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests will find our family friendly hotel conveniently located just off Interstate 40 and right across the street from the Hanes Mall. Enjoy easy access to shops, museums, historic buildings and prestigious universities. Our Winston-Salem hotel is easily accessible to downtown Winston-Salem and the Piedmont Triad International Airport. For travelers on their way to the coastal resort city of Myrtle Beach, the Comfort Suites Winston-Salem is the perfect destination for an overnight stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Suites Winston Salem/ Hanes Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Winston Salem/ Hanes Mall Hotel Winston Salem
- Winston Salem Comfort Suites