This is a nice hotel. Very clean and comfortable rooms. Excellent WiFi. Very pleasant staff. Nice breakfast included in the rate. Saltwater pool was a big hit the kids. Decent fitness centre. The location is great - close to the interstate and adjacent to a shopping mall with several dining options close by. We had dinner at the Village Inn which is walking distance to the hotel. Good meal and service. Paid about $110 for 2 queen beds which I think is very reasonable for the quality. Definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our promise to you includes a clean, comfortable hotel room. In fact, we have 130 of them! If you're traveling with your family, you may opt for a room with two beds. Or, if you're here by yourself on business, why not book a room with a plush, king-sized bed so you can stretch out and relax? Either way, we will be sure to provide you with a great stay and free hot breakfast in the morning! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hampton Inn Winston-Salem - I-40 / Hanes Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Winston-Salem - i-40 / Hanes Mall Hotel Winston Salem
- Winston Salem Hampton Inn Hanes Mall