I LOVED this hotel. The breakfast nook was well hidden, but furnished with many differnt types of foods. Loved the availability of hot water, tea, coffee, and hot chocolate 24/7. The rooms were luxurious and all for $99 a night! The pool was closed (out of season) but there was this lovely little sitting area for spending some time outside. The hotel is located close to food and shopping. It was clean, quiet, and just what we needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our promise to you includes a clean, comfortable hotel room. In fact, we have 130 of them! If you're traveling with your family, you may opt for a room with two beds. Or, if you're here by yourself on business, why not book a room with a plush, king-sized bed so you can stretch out and relax? Either way, we will be sure to provide you with a great stay and free hot breakfast in the morning! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Winston-Salem - I-40 / Hanes Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Winston-Salem - i-40 / Hanes Mall Hotel Winston Salem
- Winston Salem Hampton Inn Hanes Mall