Sleep Inn Hanes Mall
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewshanes mallsliding doorwafflesroom was cleanfridge and microwavehard boiled eggssausage gravydesk clerkfamily weekendgreat bedboth morningswould definitely stay here againhot breakfasta pet friendly hotelhampton innnon smokingfree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 July 2012

we were passing thru and decided to try this place out, wow!! so clean and well maintained and very quiet considering close to interstate and the breakfast the next morning was as good as I have ever had in a hotel. very good experience and next time we are on I40 in this area will for sure look this place up again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Donna9080
Reviewed 16 July 2012

Stayed at this hotel was very clean, staff was also very nice. I will always stay at this hotel when ever I'll visit WInston Salem. If I can get the same service staying at this Sleep Inn which I get at the other expensive hotel why would I not stay here. You get your bang for your buck.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2012

My wife and I stayed here on our way back from a beach vacation. Looks to be recently updated, and we got a great price!!

Quiet place behind the main drag of a mall. We checked in late, but seems like there is a lot to do if you come in town earlier.

Room Tip: Seems like they might all be updated.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2012

This property was supposedly highly rated. When we stayed there, both my wife and I were let down and disappointed! For starters, my wife (who is a software engineer) could not get the wireless internet to work. She knew more than the voice on the other end of the phone claimed to know about the hotel system. We generally dislike hotels where they farm the internet management out to a company. The voice was probably in a different country and could not get my wife connected. The room also smelled musty and was generally shabby in appearance. Avoid this hotel if you want to breathe.

Room Tip: Make sure you stay away from the pool.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank nukenight1
Reviewed 5 June 2012

If you're here to relax, visit your family or spend time with your love one, I strongly recommend. If you're here on business, I wouldn't recommend more than a night's stay.

PROS: Despite being near the busy Hanes Mall area, the hotel is quiet, and so are the rooms. The beds are soft, comfortable, and the best sleep I've had at a hotel in a while. The front desk staff are nice, kind and incredibly helpful, also the best I've had in years. Exercise facilities are good, breakfast is your typical waffle, cereal, fruit, etc.

CON: The internet is awful and that cause me to knock down my overall rating an entire star. During my 3-night stay, I couldn't maintain a connection for more than a few minutes at a time, no matter what wireless router you choose. Same thing with the downstairs computer. If you run your own business like I do and the internet is your lifeline, it's not a conducive environment to get much done.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business