“good value and convenient location” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sleep Inn Hanes Mall

Sleep Inn Hanes Mall
Ranked #20 of 37 Hotels in Winston Salem
jefferson, ga
“good value and convenient location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2009

We stayed here four days during my father's recent hospitalization. The accomodations are clean and the room is fairly spacious. The location is convenient to the hospital, lots of shopping and dining options. It will be our choice whenever we are in the area. I particularly like the free-satnding shower stall (no bath tub).

Stayed August 2009, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Charlotte, NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2009

I really liked my stay at the hotel. The staff was very pleasant when I checked in and helped me find places to eat. The overall look from the outside is clean and friendly. The rooms were quiet large and comfortable. Although I only stayed there one night, i could see it being a comforatble place to stay the weekend--especially having a refrigerator/microwave in the room. There is only one thing that I would have liked, more lighting in the room. of course you could always open the curtains so it wasn't that bad.

Over all, I really liked the hotel and the location. I loved the fact that it was kind of tucked away but actually quiet close to a bookstore, ice cream store and shopping. I would recommend staying there and would personally stay there again.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled on business
      Location
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
charlotte
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2009

My teenage son and I stayed here for one night for a tennis tournament at Wake Forest. It was very simple and basic, but provided all we needed. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were clean. The room had a refrigerator and microwave. The breakfast had enough to satisfy both of our tastes. I used the exercise room which was small, but clean. Check-in and check-out was easy. The hotel is right off of the Interstate, so easily accessible. It is also near a mall, so plenty of restaurant choices nearby. I would definitely stay here again and the price can't be beat!

Stayed March 2009, travelled with family
Winston Salem, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2005

The hotel is clean and the breakfast is decent. The staff were very nice, too. You don't have to worry about hearing the highway. However, there are a large number of rooms (at least 6/floor) that are close to the ice machine. Also, I could hear the plumbing everytime someone in a nearby room used it, and there were a group of partying guests who woke us up. The staff handled it well, and gave us a little credit for the disturbance. They have a free internet computer and printer in the lobby, which is nice, and the showers are great.

• Stayed December 2005