Was nice hotel although there were water problems when we checked in and the pool was closed staff seemed friendly. They did have a lack of staff on Saturday morning for the breakfast buffet which was surprising since they knew they had several events going on that weekend and I would have expected them to be prepared I actually waited about 25 minutes and the bill never came so I had to tell the hostess to put the charge on my room. The bell staff was Great that was the best of the trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winston-Salem, NC's only full service Marriott Hotel. Conveniently located downtown in the Twin City Quarter. Amenities include 14,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, our signature restaurant, Graze, concierge levels, room service, valet parking, business center, fitness center, glass enclosed indoor pool, in-house audio visual services department and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Winston-Salem Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Winston-Salem Hotel Winston Salem
- Marriott Hotel Winston Salem
- Winston Salem Marriott