“Great Stopover”

Ranked #7 of 37 Hotels in Winston Salem
North Royalton, United States
“Great Stopover”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013

Great Location with a plethora of eateries and shopping, Breakfast buffet was exceptional and the in-room fridge and coffee brewer were a pleasant change from the stark amenities at other hotel chains..

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
We are happy you had a great stopover with us here at the Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem. We hope you will be able to stay with us again in the near future. Thank you for your nice review and for your business.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Winston-Salem, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013

Having been in the Hotel indusrty for nearly 7yrs I enjoy a Great Deal of Perks and Expierences. To say I enjoy what I do is an Understatement at its Best!! Working in the Public Eye I meet so many diverse people Everyday. I became Thrilled at the chance to work for HGI W-S becasue of a Summer trip to the HGI in Wilmington. Ia m a Born and Bred Twin City girl and that's a Major Plus to any Hotel in the City. I know More about My City than the Mayor lol. My Stay was Great and I felt safe knowing My Family was at home during the Icy Weather.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We are happy to read you enjoyed your stay here at the Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem. We hope you will have the chance to stay with us again in the near future. Thank you for your review and for your business.
Charlotte, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

This facility is wonderful in every way. I used room service and the food was delicious and reasonable. The fitness center also has free weights which is always nice when I am away and need to exercise.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We are glad to read you had a great stay with us here at the Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem. Thank you for such a nice review and we look forward to your next visit to our area.
Roswell, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013

Good choice in the Winston Salem area! Near the mall, several colleges, and furniture shopping! Breakfast downstairs too! Indoor pool and spa for traveling with kids. Friendly staff and knowledgable about the area.

• Stayed November 2013
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem, responded to this review, 26 November 2013
We are glad to read you had a comfy stay here at the Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem. Thank you for your great review and for your business. We look forward to being able to host you again soon.
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013

This is my home away from home. From the management to the housekeeping staff, I love Hilton Garden Winston. They treat me with respect and go beyond the call of duty to make me feel special. They even bought birthday balloons and cards for my birthday!!! Fantastic place!!!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We do hope you had a Happy Birthday and that our people helped make it that way. Thank you for such a nice review of our hotel the Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem. We look forward to your next visit.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013

I've stayed here at least 15 times over the past few years. The hotel is very clean and comfortable. It's the staff that make the difference. They are all so friendly and now recognize me and greet me like an old friend.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for being a return guest and for mentioning how friendly our staff is here at the Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem. Also, thank you for your business and your great review. We look forward to your next visit.
Winston Salem, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

Clean rooms and fabulous service. Everyone is always very welcoming and remembers my name. Great location close to lots of restaurants and the proximity to freeway is great. Tracey and Rebecca are great....it's always great to see smiling faces!

• Stayed September 2013
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
Here at the Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem our staff will be pleased to know you mentioned them so nicely in your review. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon!