“Clean and friendly staff”

Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem
Ranked #7 of 38 Hotels in Winston Salem
Reviewed 18 December 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a business trip. Colleagues also stayed here and had a good experience. The staff was very friendly and were of great help when I forgot my toothbrush and toothpaste. The restaurant had good food for a hotel, and I was happy to see a few vegetarian options. I did have trouble finding the hotel as it is at the end of a strip mall and tucked away behind a new apartment development. I just remembered my co-worker saying the hotel is in the same shopping center as Ethan Allen furniture store. There is also limited parking in the front but more parking in the back. A sign would have also been helpful. There is a good pizza/bar restaurant just a few minutes walk away from the hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Christine H
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2013

We are glad to read you and your colleagues had a good experience while staying at our hotel the Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem. Thank you for your business and for such a good review. We hope to see you all again soon!

Reviewed 11 December 2013

I stayed here for one night on December 9. The front desk staff was friendly and efficient. The rooms were clean and well-kept and the general areas were well-maintained.The fitness center was par for the course with this type of hotel - it had a couple of treadmills, an elliptical, a bike, some dumbbells and some medicine balls.

Breakfast was pretty good and fast, with the exception of the omelet being a bit greasy.

This hotel has the HGI beds with the adjustable firmness dial. I don't really like these beds and I typically don't book HGI because of it. It's nothing that the property is doing wrong, I just prefer the Hampton Inn beds.

You can tell this hotel is well-run. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2013

Thank you for stating you think we are a well run hotel with a good staff here at the Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem. We would also like to thank you for your business and great review. Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts!

Reviewed 5 December 2013

One of best and cleanest hotel with great employees with the best Customer Service attitudes. I would recommend this hotel to all my family and friends. The breakfast was wonderful and the beds were so comfortable and relaxing. I loved the location and peace and quiet away from the road.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Thank you for saying our hotel is one of best and cleanest hotel with great employees with the best Customer Service attitudes. Your review of our hotel the Garden Inn Winston Salem is greatly appreciated. We look forward to you next visit.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

The people, hotel, food and atmosphere is very good. Breakfast staff and food were A+. Nice big nicely decorated lobby to gather by the TV or the fireplace! The pool and work out room were a plus. Lots and lots of food choices in walking distance.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Carlos M

We are happy to read you gave our food and A+ here at the Garden Inn Winston Salem. Thank you for such a nice review and for your business. We look forward to your next visit our way.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

This hotel is kept clean and the staff are very friendly. It's location is near the mall and several restaurants which is very convienent. Try to book with getting free hot breakfast as this is one of the best features.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Thank you for choosing our hotel the Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem for your business travel. Your review is greatly appreciated and we are happy we were able to meet all your needs. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Great Location with a plethora of eateries and shopping, Breakfast buffet was exceptional and the in-room fridge and coffee brewer were a pleasant change from the stark amenities at other hotel chains..

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We are happy you had a great stopover with us here at the Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem. We hope you will be able to stay with us again in the near future. Thank you for your nice review and for your business.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Having been in the Hotel indusrty for nearly 7yrs I enjoy a Great Deal of Perks and Expierences. To say I enjoy what I do is an Understatement at its Best!! Working in the Public Eye I meet so many diverse people Everyday. I became Thrilled at the chance to work for HGI W-S becasue of a Summer trip to the HGI in Wilmington. Ia m a Born and Bred Twin City girl and that's a Major Plus to any Hotel in the City. I know More about My City than the Mayor lol. My Stay was Great and I felt safe knowing My Family was at home during the Icy Weather.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We are happy to read you enjoyed your stay here at the Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem. We hope you will have the chance to stay with us again in the near future. Thank you for your review and for your business.