“great place to stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem
Ranked #7 of 38 Hotels in Winston Salem
Reviewed 15 April 2014

from check-in to check out, the whole experience was outstanding. clean rooms,staff helpfulness and location was ideal for my visit. i have stayed at several hotels during my business trips and i have always found that the hilton garden inns are exceptional.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

We are glad to know your whole experience here at the Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem was outstanding and would like to thank you for such a nice review. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

We had a long journey with terrible stays at Wyndham Hotels but this place was new, had a great pool, easy parking, great staff. Great price. They even asked us for discounts. Would go out of way to stay here after such a nice stay. You don't find new good hotels anymore at good prices!

Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Seekingserenities
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

We always enjoy hearing from our guests! Thank you for posting such a pleasant review of our hotel the Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem. We are happy to have made you welcome and comfortable during you long trip. Please come back again soon.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

We stayed there for a soccer tournament. The rates were exceptionally high because it coincided with furniture market weekend. The hotel penalized our parents when we didn't need a Friday night room, yet some showed up only to find their room sold on Saturday. Lamp didn't work, remote didn't work, shower head leaked/sprayed all over bathroom. No Hilton Honors' amenities presented at check-in.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I understand that you were disappointed and that we came short of delivering what you are accustomed to expect from us. I truly apologize if this was the case and I can assure you We do everything we can to ensure our guests enjoy our hotel. With that said, I assure that your feedback is incredibly important to us and that I will definitely keep your review in mind to improve our in-property experience. We appreciate your business and sincerely apologize that we did not provide you with the level of quality that you are accustomed to receive from us. Your business is important to us and I will definitely take your comments into consideration.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean, beds are comfy, and it's convenient to the mall and interstate. I travel for business and always look forward to staying at this Hilton more than any others.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

It is great to read how much you look forward to staying here at the Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem during you business travels. Also, thank you for so many kind words concerning our staff. We will be sure to let them know. Thank you for such a great review and for your business. Looking forward to your next visit !

Reviewed 28 March 2014

Hotel is well kept, the staff stands ready to help with any request you may have. Staff is also very knowledgeable of the area. Staff will go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable and comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Thank you for the kind words regarding our staff. We pride ourselves in being service professionals here at the Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem. I will be sure to let them know. Your review and your business are greatly appreciated. Thank You!

Reviewed 14 March 2014

The room was very nice! My kids absolutely loved the Jacuzzi tub in our room and the pool. Check in and out was very easy. I had the best omelet I've ever had in my life at their restaurant! However, We didn't go to breakfast until 10:15 and the breakfast bar was very picked over.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

We are happy to read your family enjoyed so many things at our hotel the Hilton Garden Inn Winston Salem. Thank you for such a nice review and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

A good place to stay if you enjoy torture. I mean real torture. Air conditioning was on freeze and would not turn off. Bed was designed for the inquisition. Noise from the bar downstairs was only tolerable. I could not sleep on the bed and left early because I had been taken for a fool for staying there. I have learned my lesson. Best of luck for those seeking accomodations.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank John R

We’re sorry we didn’t provide the high quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we have addressed the issues you mentioned. We try to make each guest experience a great one at our hotel and your satisfaction is important to us. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you’ll give us another opportunity soon to make your stay the best it can be.