Great staff- friendly and extermely helpful - Latricia at the front desk was always informative and did everything possible to make my stay enjoyable. I even got a ride to a play I was late for by one of the employees! Great room - clean, comfortable. I wiil defintely stay here when I come back to the Black Theatre Festival in 2013.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax and leave the details to us at Winston Salem Hotel & Spa, minutes from Interstate 40 and walking distance from Wake Forest University, the Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum Complex, the Dixie Classic Fairgrounds, Ernie Shore Field, shopping and dining. Our lovely boutique-style Inn is pet-friendly and close to cultural attractions such as the Reynolda House Museum of American Art, as well as hiking, fishing and local wineries. The Winston Salem Hotel & Spa features a refreshing day spa and onsite restaurant and lounge as well as free Wi-Fi Internet throughout the hotel and free continental breakfast. Our spacious guest rooms include Microwave, Mini Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Hairdryer, 32 inch flat panel TV, and free high-speed Wi-Fi. Soak up the sun in the outdoor pool and work out in the fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Winston Salem Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sundance Plaza Hotel And Suites
- Sundance Plaza Hotel Winston Salem
- Clarion Winston Salem