The staff is phenomenal at this hotel - from the general manager, the front desk and the housekeeping folks. A hot breakfast each morning was delicious as was the Starbucks coffee they serve. Our room was comfortable, clean and quiet. Overall a great place to stay at a reasonable price. We did not have time to take advantage of the spa, but we understand from others in our group that is is first class.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax and leave the details to us at Winston Salem Hotel & Spa, minutes from Interstate 40 and walking distance from Wake Forest University, the Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum Complex, the Dixie Classic Fairgrounds, Ernie Shore Field, shopping and dining. Our lovely boutique-style Inn is pet-friendly and close to cultural attractions such as the Reynolda House Museum of American Art, as well as hiking, fishing and local wineries. The Winston Salem Hotel & Spa features a refreshing day spa and onsite restaurant and lounge as well as free Wi-Fi Internet throughout the hotel and free continental breakfast. Our spacious guest rooms include Microwave, Mini Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Hairdryer, 32 inch flat panel TV, and free high-speed Wi-Fi. Soak up the sun in the outdoor pool and work out in the fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Winston Salem Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sundance Plaza Hotel And Suites
- Sundance Plaza Hotel Winston Salem
- Clarion Winston Salem