I travel to Winston Salem weekly. In 2007 when I started traveling in WS, I stayed at other hotels then in 2008 I tried the Sundance Plaza. WOW. I felt like I was home away from home. Big welcome at the door, and you instantly smell the Starbucks coffee brewing. The staff are always accommodating and friendly, the rooms are always clean and consistent and I love the SPA. I had a massage that was the BEST. I try to fit in Friday Night for my stay over so I can hear LIVE JAZZ. Another WOW. I always get a upgrade to include hot breakfast-the best Omelets. I will always stay with the Sundance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax and leave the details to us at Winston Salem Hotel & Spa, minutes from Interstate 40 and walking distance from Wake Forest University, the Lawrence Joel Veterans Memorial Coliseum Complex, the Dixie Classic Fairgrounds, Ernie Shore Field, shopping and dining. Our lovely boutique-style Inn is pet-friendly and close to cultural attractions such as the Reynolda House Museum of American Art, as well as hiking, fishing and local wineries. The Winston Salem Hotel & Spa features a refreshing day spa and onsite restaurant and lounge as well as free Wi-Fi Internet throughout the hotel and free continental breakfast. Our spacious guest rooms include Microwave, Mini Refrigerator, Coffee Maker, Hairdryer, 32 inch flat panel TV, and free high-speed Wi-Fi. Soak up the sun in the outdoor pool and work out in the fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Winston Salem Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sundance Plaza Hotel And Suites
- Sundance Plaza Hotel Winston Salem
- Clarion Winston Salem