Hampton Inn & Suites Winston-Salem / University Area
Ranked #2 of 39 Hotels in Winston Salem
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Clean, friendly, extremely satisfied. We were able to check in quickly, room was very clean. Like the idea that they wash the sheets and comforters after every customer. Breakfast was very tasty and staff attentive.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Summer C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Winston-Salem / University Area, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

We hope you enjoyed your visit to Winston Salem and our hotel! We strive to provide great service clean rooms and comfortable surroundings each and every time. I also love the fact that our duvets are changed after every guest, and that is my favorite part about the brand! We hope that when you visit Winston Salem again we will be your choice in hotels! Thank you for being a valued guest!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I used the guaranteed rate as I thought our travel plans would not change. I saved, only $10. Then I had to move up my stay 1 day. I lost my money as they could change with 3 days notice, but not 2 days notice.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to let other travelers know about your experience at our hotel. I apologize for the inconvenience with your rate, but unfortunately with an advance purchase reservation specific guidelines are set Hilton Hotels to qualify for this rate. I would be more than happy to discuss with you at your convenience, and see what I can do to make your experience better. I do hope you enjoyed your visit while at our property, and we hope to see you again when traveling to Winston Salem.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

We stopped at hotels before checking in to take a look at the rooms. This is not the case with the Hampton Hotels. They have been one of the best we found to stay in. The breakfast staff has been the most pleasant of anyone one. They do a superb job...give them a tip.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to let us and other travelers know about your experience at our hotels. We strive to provide great service and accommodations each and every time. Thank you for recognizing our Breakfast Staff as well, often they go unnoticed and they truly do an Outstanding Job. I will make sure I pass along your compliments! We hope that when you are visiting Winston Salem we will be your choice in accommodations.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

My husband and myself stayed here one night coming back from vacation. The hotel is very clean and the location good. Off the road for a quite stay, but located with surrounding resturants and shopping. Hotel Staff were polite and accomodating. Breakfast was good as well. I recommend this hotel for one and all :)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for making our hotel your home while away from home! We hope you enjoyed your visit while traveling, and we hope you were able to take advantage of the local restaurants and shopping. Our Staff strives to provide excellent service and accommodations each and every time! We truly Love Having You Here! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 7 May 2014

We were in town for a wedding and this was a great choice of hotels. The breakfast was excellent as the staff was very pleasant and helpful too!! I would highly recommend this property as we will be back, as least for the fabulous oatmeal!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing our hotel while visiting Winston Salem for this special event! We are glad to hear you enjoyed our scrumptious breakfast including the oatmeal! As they say, Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and what a great way to get you started! We hope that you will visit us again soon when back in the area! We truly value you as our guest!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Very pleasant stay at this hotel during family road trip. Front desk staff was very friendly and check in was fast and efficient. The staff provided a very extensive list of local restaurants and offered a great recommendation. The hotel appears new and the room was of nice size and smelled fresh. Everything was clean and in good shape. The bed and pillows were comfortable and I like that they wash the duvet cover for each guest. The room was quiet and we did not hear anyone all night. We did hear guest in the adjoining room in the morning. We had to rush through breakfast but it appeared that they had the standard Hampton items including cereal, fruit, waffles, eggs, oatmeal and more. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Summer C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Winston-Salem / University Area, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let myself and other travlers know about your expereince! We strive to provide great service and accomodations each and every time! We want our Front Desk Staff to be the experts in town and be able to help our out of town guest! I'm glad you were able to expereince this. I do hope you enjoyed Winston Salem during your visit, and we hope that when you are traveling back to the area we will be your choice in hotels! Thank you for being a valued guest and we love having you here!

Reviewed 14 April 2014

This Hampton Inn was the best yet! The staff was friendly and very helpful. They answered every question promptly and efficiently. The hotel itself was clean and updated. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Summer C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Winston-Salem / University Area, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Thank you for being a valued guest of our hotel. We strive to provide great service and accommodations each and every time. We hope that when you are traveling back to the Winston Salem Area we will be your choice in accommodations. Thank you again for being a valued guest, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!