Hampton Inn & Suites Winston-Salem / University Area
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Travelers Inn(Winston Salem)
View Hotel
Quality Inn University(Winston Salem)
Rodeway Inn(Winston Salem)
View Hotel
Quality Inn Coliseum(Winston Salem)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskwake forestgreat hoteluniversity areaindoor poolroom was cleanthe breakfast areafresh fruita great staydefinitely stay here againoatmealwould highly recommend this hotelmyrtle beachcomplimentary breakfastbusiness tripstaff was very friendly and helpfulcookies
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I hated the experience! The hotel staff was not very welcoming. The room was dirty and there was a bad smell in the bedroom. I went to my car and got my febreze and sprayed the entire room before allowing my family to sleep in this room. I will never stay in this hotel again!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Lameisha G
Summer C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Winston-Salem / University Area, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us and other travelers know about your experience. Per our phone conversation I did issue the 100% satisfaction Guarantee as you were not pleased with your experience. We strive to provide great service and accommodations to each and every guest, based on our phone conversation and review we clearly did not meet your expectations during your stay. We truly want to make sure our guests are completely satisfied. Thank you again, for the opportunity to serve you in the future, and I hope that you will choose our hotel again when traveling back to this area.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I recently traveled from New Jersey to pick up my oldest daughter at UNC Winston-Salem. I was traveling with my other 2 daughters and 2 of their good friends. We were very impressed by the cleanliness of the rooms and bathrooms. While we were there for 3 nights, we enjoyed the pool and the outdoor terrace and grill. The staff was extremely courteous and helpful. The girls did not want to leave -we all had a great time. A great location if you are planning on visiting Wake Forest or the RJ Reynolds residence.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for not only choosing our hotel while visiting the Winston Salem area, but also taking the time to let us and other travelers know about your experience. Our goal is to earn your business while visiting not just get it. I am truly pleased to hear that we were able to impress your travel partners, and that they didn’t want to leave. I will pass along the kind words to the staff during our next team huddle. Thank you again, for being our guest, and we hope to see you again when visiting Winston Salem.

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Stopped with family on the way to the beach for an overnight. Nice stay. Pool was nice. Breakfast was busy and they were out of a few things but restocked quickly when asked. Room was clean, nice and quiet. Ice machines were in semi sound proofed rooms. Lots of chain restaurants and big box shopping close by. Would stay again.

Stayed: July 2014

Thank you for being our guest, and choosing our hotel for your stopping point on the way to the beach. Friday and Saturday nights during the summer months are filled with travelers using our convenient hotel as there “breaking point”. We hope that when traveling next year we will be your choice of hotels in the future. Thank you for being our guest, and we love having you here!

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I have recently become a frequent traveler, and many times have been disappointed with my hotel choices... not this time. Great customer service, beautiful roomy rooms, nice breakfast and great location. I was traveling with a group of people and every one of us was impressed with this hotel. I highly recommend it to anyone and should I ever have the occasion to travel to Winston-Salem again I will definitely stay at this hotel!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for letting us and other travelers know about your experience. Our staff truly strives to provide exceptional accommodations, and service to each and every guest. It is our goal to, earn your business not just get it! Thank you for being for being our guest, and we hope that when you visit the Winston Salem Area in the future we will be your choice for hotel accommodations.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

We enjoyed absolutely everything about this hotel -- the pool, the breakfast, the location ... But most impressive of all was the wonderful staff. Everyone was very warm, friendly, and competent. We'd stay there again in a heartbeat!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for being our guest, and thank you for taking the time to let us and other travelers know about your experience while visiting our area. Our staff truly works hard, to provide great service and accommodations to each and every guest. Thank you also for the warm comments on the staff, and I have passed along the compliments to them in our most recent team huddle. We hope that when you visit our area again we will be your choice in hotels.