“Great Restaurant In Winston-Salem”
Review of o'So Eats

o'So Eats
Ranked #39 of 676 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 March 2014

We have eaten at this restaurant many times, but the last time was especially memorable! We were lucky enough to eat at o'Sos one snowy, sleety and weather-wise terrible night. The food is consistently excellent and the wine is wonderful. The owner and wait staff were so very nice and accommodating and actually appreciated that we were out on such a night! We love the half price wine on Tuesdays and will definitely go back over and over again!

1  Thank oogswife

Reviewed 17 February 2014

We have eaten at O'So many times-both lunch and dinner. We are never disappointed! The food is always great. The menu is varied-salads, sandwiches, full dinners. The crabcakes are wonderful! The bananas foster is amazing! The prices are reasonable for the amount of food you receive. The service-from the time you are greeted at the door until you leave- is superb. I would definitely recommend this restaurant without hesitation.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

We have been eating at o'So since we moved to North Carolina two years ago. I wanted to take this opportunity to say how much we enjoy eating here. The staff is like family. The food is amazing and prices are reasonable. I recommend this restaurant to all who want a really enjoyable dining experience.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

My wife and I met some friends at this restaurant. We'd never been there before. Our Our Our experience was no less than great. The worst part of our experince was the wait since lots of folks apparently like this place and the waiting area was small. However, once seated we were greeted by Ashley, our waitress. She was extremely nice and attentive. Everything we ordered was accurately delivered. One of our friends had salmon. My wife had chicken picata. And I had alfredo carbonara. Everyone was very pleased with their meals. Mine was second to none. We also got dessert which I thought was pretty good. The food and service were excellent. We'll be going back again soon and would certainly recommend this restaurant without hesitation.

Reviewed 23 December 2013

If your looking for good home style meals o'So Eats is the place. The meals are more than you can eat at one sitting so be prepared to take some good food home. I had the excellent pork picada which turned out to be 3 large pork steaks over pasta.