“Amazing Baked Goods”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Winston Salem, North Carolina, USA
“Amazing Baked Goods”
Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

The pastries here are some of the best I've ever tasted. The expresso beverages are very well crafted. It can get a little crowded, and some of the seating options aren't optimal. Still, a wonderful destination for morning coffee!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Dollyamas
Caminobakery, Owner at Camino Bakery, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Thank you so much for your glowing review of Camino! We strive extremely hard to create delicious drinks, scrumptious food, and a lovely atmosphere, and we're delighted that you enjoyed your visit so much. Our entire staff takes great pride in what we do, and I'll pass along your review to let the whole Camino team know how well they're doing. We really appreciate your business and are so glad that you had a wonderful visit to Camino! We look forward to having you back with us next time you're in our neck of the woods!

Austin, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Camino has everything one needs for late night!”
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Just the perfect light dinner, breads to die for, delicious cheese to complement the bread, and of course, very reasonably-priced, and super-drinkable wines. And don't forget the outstanding coffee and espresso drinks! It's all here, with a great, hip vibe to while away the evening. Camino is one of the places I visit every time I am in Winston-Salem.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Karen W

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Best. Latte. Ever”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

This place rocks. Atmosphere makes you want to pull out your iPad and stay a few hours. Everything to meet your sweet tooth needs. In house made breads & baguettes are to die for! Serving another local favorite's coffee bean, Krankie's. It will PUMP you up!!! Staff is friendly and hip. Jack is my fav.. he can create abstract art w the latte foam. Great beer and wine selection, too.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank the4sheas
Caminobakery, Owner at Camino Bakery, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Thank you so much for your glowing review of Camino! So glad you liked your latte! We strive extremely hard to create delicious drinks, scrumptious food, and a lovely atmosphere, and we're delighted that you enjoyed your visit so much. Our entire staff takes great pride in what we do, and I'll pass along your review to let the whole Camino team know how well they're doing. We really appreciate your business and are so glad that you had a wonderful visit to Camino! We look forward to having you back with us next time you're in our neck of the woods!

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Good coffee and good pastries”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

I swung by to get some breakfast. I tried the coffee, got a tea for the wife. Picked up a sticky bun, some cinnamon toast, and some scones. Coffee was good, no complaints there. I enjoyed the sticky bun, the cinnamon toast is made with texas toast, is thick and sweet. Only disappointment was the scone. Still, more hits than misses here. Service was friendly and quick. I recommend to swing by when you get the chance.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Aspiring_Critic

Advance, North Carolina
“Nothing on Weight Watchers Here!”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Camino Bakery has mouth-watering sweets, coffees, etc. The staff is always friendly, and I've never eaten anything that wasn't out-of-this world delicious. (I always feel like I'm bothering the "regulars" who are there 24/7 using their Apples, iPads and other electronics. I believe some of them stake out their location and spend the day people-watching and waiting to be seen!)

Visited January 2013