“Amazing Lunch”

Cuisines: Thai
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Amazing Lunch”
Reviewed 5 February 2013

My husband and I were pleasantly surprised on our first visit to this restaurant. To my great pleasure they had Pho on the menu which I ordered, OMG it was wonderful. My husband enjoyed the Spicy Noodles with chicken off the lunch menu. We both were served salads and spring rolls to begin with. The restaurant is clean, comfortable and adding to this, the woman and man who took great care of us were very friendly. It was obvious many of the other customers were repeats. You can be sure we'll go back again and again. Thank you for a great meal and experience!

• Visited February 2013

North Carolina
“Warm Welcoming Staff Great Food Clean Place”
Reviewed 8 June 2012

Good food choice. Excellent veg options and food. Very clean place and crips silverware, place settings (for price).

Extremely polite, friendly, caring and efficient waiting staff.

I have eaten there several times with my co-workers in Financial Serives Industry. I see a variety of men women from area businesses at this place and usually full between 11:30AM and 1:30 PM.

I have also gone there on date with my wife a few times and few other times with both my wife and son.

Seats 50. Absolutely nice place for couples, business casual, family dinner or friends.

Very moderately priced lunch (No buffet).

• Visited June 2012