“Best Lunch Downtown!”

Jeffrey-Adams-on-Fourth
Reserve with OpenTable
Jeffrey-Adams-on-Fourth is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 663 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Best Lunch Downtown!”
Reviewed 17 June 2013

I never heard of this place before, but when my husband and I were passing it while looking for a place to eat lunch, we peeked at the menu. We decided to give this place a try. We asked to sit near the big windows at the front. The server was pleasant and told us the specials. I decided to get the soup and salad (red pepper and asparagus soup and a caesar salad with added avocado). My husband got some kind of chicken wrap with pasta salad. The food was fresh and delicious. The soup was a great mixture and the caesar was awesome. The food was a great price. I'm glad we stopped by.

• Visited June 2013

Fort Lauderdale
“Delicious. Refreshing. Fresh.”
Reviewed 8 June 2013

I have been to Jeffrey Adams three times in the couple of months that I have been in Winston-Salem; the service and food has been consistently high quality. My guests and I have enjoyed our meals at a leisurely pace at the sidewalk tables and the servers have always allowed, and encouraged, us to take our time. The signature drinks are delicious adventures. The food has always been fresh and flavorful. It reminds me of the meals I have had in the small, unique, better restaurants of NYC. I am looking forward to future visits as there are several items on the menu I am eager to try.

• Visited June 2013
Lancaster, Pa.
“Wonderful lunch in downtown Winston-Salem”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

This is the second time I have eaten at this restaurant, which, I understand, is fairly new. We dined outside, and it was a pretty noisy on the busy street, but there were plenty of tables inside if we had opted for it, where the decor is beautiful. The menu selections were varied, and the food was freshly prepared. The presentation was definitely appetizing. I had the arugula salad which had fresh strawberries, blood orange slices, goat cheese and cashews with salmon, and my sister had a similar salad, which was called Salmon Salad. We ended with a peach cobbler, which was the only disappointment of the meal. It was slightly mushy and doughy, but the ice cream was good! The waitress was attentive during the meal. I would definitely go back; perhaps in the evening next time.

• Visited May 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the best anniversary dinners!”
Reviewed 16 May 2013 via mobile

The food was phenomenal. I had the seafood risotto and it was perfect. We made a reservation, but they didn't see it until we arrived. They were very apologetic and had us seated within five minutes. I will definitely eat there again when I'm in town next!

• Visited May 2013
Winston-Salem, NC
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 26 April 2013

Dinner tonight at Jeffrey Adams, our first time there, was disappointing at best. The scallop special was fine -- scallops were small and cooked well, risotto was a bit odd. The trout and lobster, "the best thing on the menu", was at most edible. The trout was okay if a bit mushy. The "lobster" smelled of ammonia and was rubbery in texture. The sauce was dishwaterish. Service was good. The view fom the second floor is nice. Much, much better options all over Winston-Salem.

• Visited April 2013