“Super fast!”

Good for: Child-friendly
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Super fast!”
Reviewed 9 May 2013

We thought we would give this small Japanese Rastaurant a try before going grocery shopping next door. We didn't tell the waitress we were in a hurry (though we were). We ordered mushroom soup and sushi. It was the fastest making sushi I have ever seen! The sushi and soup were good and the waitress was on top of her game. We were in and out of there within 20 minutes, which worked great for us. I'm hoping next time I go, I'll be able to take my time and order more delicious food. I will be going back!

• Visited May 2013

Winston Salem
“Friendly and delicious”
Reviewed 30 July 2012

My husband and I have been eating here at least once a week for 9 years. We love it. The food is great, the service is wonderful. Lots and lots of people come here regularly.

• Visited July 2012
“Great Laid Back Atmosphere.”
Reviewed 9 June 2012 via mobile

Great food, great quality, flavorful, & quick, friendly, service.

north carolina
“Favorite with many in this area”
Reviewed 28 May 2012

My favorites are the salad with carrot dressing, udon noodles. Everyone very friendly.

Visited May 2012
North Carolina, USA
“Our Favorite!!”
Reviewed 5 January 2012

This is our favorite sushi restaurant in Winston salem and we have tried them all. Quality is top notch. The gyoza dumplings are the best I've ever had. The staff is fun and friendly and always takes time to get to know their customers. Food, esp sushi, is so good that even people who aren't "sushi people" will find it fantastic and might just find a love for sushi they never knew they had. Our favorite nigiri is the BBQ eel. Our favorite nori maki is the Dragon Roll and the Sakura Roll. The Dragon Roll contains BBQ eel,avacado,tempura shrimp and crab mix. Make sure to have the waitress bring a side of Lobster Sauce and a side of Gyoza Sauce for dipping. The Sakura Roll contains tempura eel,salmon,shrimp,white tuna,cucumber,avacado and cream cheese. The both are well priced at$10.95 and both rolls contain nice sized portions. The nigiri BBQ eel prices at $4.00 for 2 pieces and they
are worth every penny. Our other favorite is the Yum Yum Roll. Priced at $10.95, Yum Yum contains tuna,salmon,yellow tail,cream cheese and the entire roll is deep fried and served with a seaweed salad. The seaweed salad is not my particular favorite but we have many friends who LOVE it! Great place,great food,great location,great experience. We eat here at least once a month and will be back again and again.

• Visited January 2012