“Business lunch”

Ranked #1 of 669 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 27 May 2014

My third visit on a business lunch
Very clean
Nice atmosphere
Nice staff
if you like southern flair type food this is the place
Everything I've had thus far in the three visits have been great
Okay prices on the food and drinks

1  Thank Julian P

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Our table had the fritatta, the un-french toast, and sweet potato biscuit with sausage gravy. We all tasted everything and every dish was fantastic! I live in Durham and I would consider driving to Winston Salem just to eat at Sweet Potatoes. Yum!

2  Thank Lou G
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I like the local southern flair of the menu. Pretty much everything on the menu had something with sweet potatoes or if it didn't they serve you a sweet potato muffin which was very good too. On the menu they had everything from a fried bologna sandwich to large salads with a southern flair. I got the fried catfish with Cole Slaw and fries/sweet potato fries. Cornmeal breading and portion size was plenty. The other two in my party had a Thanksgiving dinner all in one. They really enjoyed it too because nothing was left on there plates.

1  Thank Brian C
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Drink specials and the fried okra were very good... But that's where it ended. I had the drunken pork chops (yuck) and the greens (bitter). My friend ordered the yard bird (dry)... Too expressive and the food tastes like crap

1  Thank Melissa V
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Southern style cooking with unique dishes. Every dish I've tried has been delicious. I haven't been too fond of collard greens. I am now. Worthwhile. I have always had good service. I didn't think it was slow, but I prefer front of house to allow for extended conversation over the meal.

1  Thank Dubaiidk