“Good Food”

Ranked #2 of 676 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours
Reviewed 8 June 2014

In town for a convention and found this restaurant on trip advisor. Ordered the collard green dip, it was excellent. Also ordered Gullah shrimp andcrab pilau very good but a little salty. Others ordered the salmon and said it was delicious. If I'm in Winston-Salem again will come back and recommend to others.

1  Thank anomous

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

This is a Soul Food Lovers paradise! We ended up ordering way more than we needed just b/c we wanted to try so much. We sat at a table with some very nice locals and they gave us foody tips! Fried okra- Amazing! I wasn't big on the pimento cheese spread that came with it so I asked for ranch dressing. My 5 yr old got the Mac and cheese- Devine! My Husband got the DC burger- Very Good! I got the curried chicken salad. Loved it! But you must like curry flavor. Wait staff was friendly and attentive. Will definitely be back on our way down South next year..

1  Thank Susan W
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Don't miss eating at Sweet Potatoes if you are in downtown Winston-Salem. It is excellent - food is absolutely delicious and service is outstanding! Enjoy!!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Wife and I went there for an anniversary dinner. Every dish was over the top good. We live about 40 minutes away and will go there often.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

If you are visiting WS do not miss this gem. It's a small place with a great laid back atmosphere. I eat here often and have never been disappointed. They have the best shrimp and grits hands down. My second favorite is the salmon. I've enjoyed the duck and my husband always gets the steak which is usually served with shrimp,or catfish. You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Kim_D49680