“Great lunch stop”

Grecian Corner
Ranked #44 of 689 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

I had a living social coupon for this place and decided to try them out. I'm glad I did, the food was delicious. I had a greek salad and fried zucchini. Both were traditional in their preparation and tasted great. The wine was a great deal. $16.95 for a bottle of Kurous Red. The service was prompt and attentive and the prices are very reasonable. Glad I went here and will definitely go back as there are other menu items I'd like to try.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Grecian Corner has been in Winston-Salem forever. We recently dined there and were pleasantly surprised at the new dining room addition. The addition includes an indoor restroom facility which is extremely over-due. I like so many items on their menu, and I especially enjoy their home-made blue cheese dressing. I could put it on a sandwich because it's so flavorful. The staff is always friendly and attentive, and it's always fun to sit in the booth where a scene from "Mr. Destiny" starring Jim Belushi was filmed back in the 80's. There's a plaque on the wall at the booth commemorating the scene. Grecian Corner serves authentic Greek items, and we have never been disappointed with our selection. They recently had an offering on Living Social which was a nice little surprise.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

If you love Greek food you'll love George's Grecian Corner! I've been eating at this place for over 25 years. They've just recently completed a much needed addition. Now more space to dine on their delicious Greek food. Usually get the chicken souvlaki dinner . Perfect complement of spices and flavor. Portions are generous. You can't go wrong with any of their menu choices. Friendly wait staff.

Reviewed 2 June 2013

The Grecian Corner has been the favorite spot for a great chopped salad, a wonderful hot dog or a Greek Gyro for many years. Service is great, you feel like family and eat very well. Small place, so you may have to wait, but it is worth it! You can order ahead for take-out too! Convenient location!

Reviewed 14 April 2013

I used to live in Winston-Salem and always ate at Grecian Corner. The chicken souvlaki is awesome! Greek salad is great too! It's one of the first restaurants I go to whenever I go back to Winston. I have not found souvlaki as good in Philadelphia! Great casual restaurant and very reasonably priced!