“Pizza like home!”

Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Television
“Pizza like home!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

I absolutely love Mario's. Their pizza is almost 100% like my NJ/NY pizza that I grew up on...if I couldn't have Mario's pizza every once in awhile, I do not know what I would do. Don't believe any one else when they say that they have NY Style Pizza, they don't! I keep trying others, and none stand out like Mario's. Use their frequent buyer card and get a free pizza after the punches are all completed. Their other dishes are great too, all the locations are consistent, in Greensboro and Winston Salem. Salads, sandwiches, pepper poppers, spaghetti and meatballs all awesome! But everytime that I go in there, I have to have the pizza.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank PLC55

Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Best pizza in Winston Salem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2014 via mobile

Their pizza is as close as you can get to NY style pizza. Having lived and worked in NY and CT this is the best we have found.

2 Thank COZY_IN_NC
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Great Wings!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014

We like the pizza here, and like that you can get it by the slice. However, the wings are the best part. They are crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside. Not sauced, but they give you buffalo sauce and ranch/blue cheese to go with them for you to add your desired "sauciness".

Visited December 2013
Surf City, North Carolina
“Not for us-will not go back”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

We tried many selections with 5 people. No one was happy with the expense and lack of fresh or well cooked food. super salty-
my personal pizza killer soggy pizza and we had no green peppers or wet veggies to make it so. Paid extra for peppercinis and my husband did not find one- i found 3 slivers on the whole pizza. Worst steak sandwich Ive ever eaten,skimpy skimpy on cheese - once again hard to even see sliver. Wings again full of salt and totally pre frozen drop in fryer unfresh pre breaded wings. Sauce on side was very good. Not worth bringing home left overs just way to wet. This was no bargain place to eat - our cost for 3 was 67ish and we were all disappointed.With all the choices in Winston and we made this one was a true let down feeling. No counting the moolah i would have preferred Wendys or about any chain to this one-save your money and dont wake up all night thirsty from a heavy salt shaker.

Visited January 2014
North Carolina
“Favorite Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

Love their pizza! You can buy it by the slice and the slices are huge. Clean, good service and reasonable prices for the extra large pizza. It is the best we have every had!!

• Visited November 2013