“Better than expected”
Review of Milners

Milners
Reserve with OpenTable
Milners is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 676 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Price range: US$12 - US$34
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 20 April 2012

I have to disagree with all the reviews that say the restaurant lacks in atmosphere, I really enjoyed this place! I went with my husband and father, and we all agreed the place had a very relaxing atmosphere, and the decor looked great. I think their food is near the best in town. We had the fried calamari to start. I very much enjoyed the Fried Chicken. You can substitute any of the sides, and I liked that the chicken was white meat only. My husband and father both had the steak and there were no complaints. For dessert we split the cheesecake and coconut cake, both being excellent.

The waitor was great, he recommended his favorite beers and favorite meals.

That was my first time eating at Milners, and I plan on going back for their Fried Chicken!

Reviewed 13 April 2012

If I could I would spend every holiday and special occasion celebrating at Milner's, and we pretty much do! :-)
We LOVE it! Great southern charm, great service, excellent food and great management, and owners!

Reviewed 9 March 2012

Great southern dishes done well. Fried green tomatoes; shrimp and grits; chicken livers with apple; sweet tea; always good.

Reviewed 6 March 2012

What Milner's lacks in atmosphere, they make up for in menu. Their fish selection is always an excellent choice.

1  Thank DeaconTraveler
Reviewed 5 March 2012

Excellent food, excellent service. We were very pleased with this choice. Shrimp and grits were some of the best i've had even outside the low country. Pot Roast was very well cooked - even the kids burgers were good.