“Charleston in Winston Salem”
Review of Milners

Milners
Reserve with OpenTable
Milners is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 676 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Price range: US$12 - US$34
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 6 January 2013

The owners were trained in Charleston and it shows. She Crab soup is wonderful. You can get an upscale meal or comfort food. Don't miss this place!

1  Thank Bill M

Reviewed 20 November 2012

The buttermilk fried oysters make me so happy. Good atmosphere and have yet to order anything I did not love.

1  Thank Martha K
Reviewed 13 November 2012

Wow! The only negative about this restaurant is having to decide which dish to have. Personally I enjoy getting a few apps to share. The braised pork shank is unbelievable. The fried oysters are the best I've ever had- just perfectly cooked. I also love the fried green tomato app. My husband and daughter always get the Frogmore Stew. My dad swears by the shrimp n grits and I cannot get enough of the fried chicken. I never make it to dessert but I'm not one for sweets anyway. This is not an inexpensive place but for this level of fine dining and cuisine it is an excellent choice and one of the best I've ever been to anywhere. So lucky it's only 10 minutes from my house! Excellent staff as well.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

We at here Saturday night and it was absolutely delicious! There were so many good looking things on the menu we are definitely going back. The Fried Green Tomato Short Stack small plate was an amazing start and the rest of the meal was equally great! For fine dining, it is very reasonably priced, too! A great find!

Reviewed 5 November 2012

This place is great! We were in town visiting family and happened to drive by it in search of something to eat for dinner. We were so happy we did. The atmosphere is very pretty.Good date night spot. Our server was great and the food was amazing. Being from the South I always get a little timid on eating "southern" cuisine. I'm either impressed or not at all. I was impressed!! I had the fried chicken, collards and mashed potatoes. My husband had the lamb shoulder, mashed potatoes and okra. amazing. all of it was amazing! Must try!