We were in W-S for a nearby memorial service and stayed three days. We probably should have moved after the first day but suffered through because of it's location. The facility, a former Holiday Inn, is undergoing renovation. The layout is an older sprawling type complex with what in the spring and fall would be a nice central court yard with plants, shade trees and flowers. Our room was one that had not yet been renovated. It was stark with minimal furniture, old TV set, non-working phone and inadequate lighting. The HVAC unit was noisey. Breakfast was in the former HI restaurant, which had been converted to a sports type bar open on week ends. It consisted of waffles, sausage gravey and biscuits, and the usual juices, fruit, pastries, breads and two cereals. The Salisbury MD University Track and Field group stayed there for a meet that week end and crowded the eating area. If you are traveling on a tight budget and get a "renovated room" it will probably meet your needs. Otherwise, I would look elsewhere.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Hanes Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites Hanes Mall
- Quality Inn & Suites Hanes Mall Hotel Winston Salem
- Quality Inn Hanes Mall
- Quality Inn Winston Salem
- Winston Salem Quality Inn