Innkeeper - Winston Salem South
Innkeeper - Winston Salem South
Ranked #28 of 38 Hotels in Winston Salem
Reviewed 1 June 2014

this hotel has the worst I literally mean the WORST hotel staff !! I visit innkeeper about every couple of months & each time there is a Problem not necessarily the room but just the staff they are rude & lazy ! my most recent stay , we requested a non smoking room & still got a smoking room we had NO towels in the room PERIOD ! when we asked for towels we were given 2 bath towels & 2 washcloths okay cool , what are we supposed to step on when we get out of the shower ? definitely not that floor !!! when we requested an extra towel the clerk said "I can't give you any towels , do you want your money back ?" I'm sure management wouldn't approve of loosing a $70.00 room over a little hand towel !! I mean this is definitely the last time I kept trying to give the benefit of the doubt bc I work in a hotel myself as a supervisor so I understand the frustration but this hotel staff is absolutely pathetic !!! do NOT waste your time & money !!!!

• Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank NalyaJay24

Reviewed 14 April 2014

When i came it was early in da morning. I was checked in by Warren he was extremely slow and very rude it took about 20-25 mins to get checked in with sarcasm from HELL! He threw my change i told him i would like to speak with the manger he said she wasnt available and then told me very loudly that he didnt give a damn! Lol if he wasnt old probably would have snatched him up. Basically dont go there unless u want to b iritatted by warren!

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank sharie34
Reviewed 25 March 2014

They have a good breakfast in the mornings. They also keep a pot of hot coffee in the lobby !

The area has good lighting at night. There are two shopping center close by as well many

Places to. Eat. The front desk makes sure you get packages,mail messages Etc.

They also have good parking... Oh yes did I say the price is good.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Footman6
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We have stayed at this motel 3 different nights and we were treated with extreme courtesy , the room was very clean, had a very nice continental breakfast each morning. We heard a few doors opening and closing but that was to be expected.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Wanda W
Reviewed 3 August 2013

If you need a cheap good place to stay then this is the place! For the price we slept good and got breakfast and it had a variety. Front Desk was helpful. Housekeepers were always smiling. Rooms clean and spacious. I felt save in the area and resturants not that far.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Mike M
Reviewed 19 May 2013

Upon arriving @the innkeeper in ws nc, the check in process was just awful, the girl that checked me in was the rudest person I have ever had 2 deal with, upon checking out a young lady by the name of Leah apologized for our experience & I felt she was sincere, she, was very helpful with offering us coffee during breakfast & gave us directions to our destination.... our room was clean & Leah was a great conversationalist during breakfast, but the check in process was simply enough for myself & my wife not to visit again.

• Stayed: May 2013
4  Thank prince625
Reviewed 8 December 2012

I was very pleased and surprised that we got so much with our room for around $50. The King bed I slept in was very comfortable. Lightening was soft and relaxing. Room was very clean and spacious. Breakfast had many choices and was free with my room. Lobby was nice and spacious. The staff at check in and check out were gracious. Housekeepers were polite and a joy. The manager made us feel welcome at breakfast and ask if we had any suggestions or concerns. Only suggestion I had was for the bathrooms to have their own heat source. Great stay here!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business