“Last Resort”
Review of South Beach Grill

South Beach Grill
Price range: US$8 - US$22
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: We are overlooking the scenic anchorage on Banks Channel, located on beautiful Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina. Our restaurant has been the Local's favorite since 1997. We welcome our guests with consistent, creative cuisine served in a friendly, casual atmosphere. You can enjoy a great burger sitting outside on our patio for lunch or experience the unique, eclectic, regional cuisine at dinner of our Chef. His menu highlights the bounty of Sea and Land, locally sourced.We also have Gluten Free/ reduced items.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We arrived and unpacked and needed a nearby place for dinner .
We chose this place because it had its own small parking lot and there is no parking anywhere .
The menu is very eclectic and unusual .
I ordered sides which did not meet my expectations .
The green beans were raw with both ends still attached .
The succotash was not what I know as succotash .
I did not like it and could not eat it .
The mashed potatoes were the only thing that was good .
I would never go back here .

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place is a real gem.

Just a great location, great food, great staff.

The menus has some great seafood choices as well as normal American-style food dishes.

Well worth it.

1  Thank scott d
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We recently stayed at Summer Sands, which is located next door and we kept smelling the great food in the evenings. We decided to check it out for lunch one day and it did not disappoint. My daughter had the Carolina Pulled Pork and loved it! The turkey club was also great! None of us were disappointed with our food. Not to mention the waitress was very nice. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stopped by a little early, just as dinner was starting, and they let us sit around for a few minutes while they got things ready. This was very nice as it was one zillion degrees outside. Flexible and friendly - plus number one.

Service was quick and attentive and the meal was very tasty. I had the swordfish and my wife had a eggplant dish (I can't remember the name of it). Both of us enjoyed our meals and commented the flavor was wonderful - and just different enough to make them fun - but not way out in left field. Plus number 2.

All in all, a wonderful dining experience. Some may feel the food is a tad expensive - but the way I see it fresh, tasty food tends to be a little more expensive and so I thought the prices were in line for what we got.

Bathrooms small and in the very back. You may have to wait so "go" early.

I recommend. It was very, very good.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place is GREAT I had the Shrimp and Grits as a starter and WHOA!!!! Have you ever taken a bite into something and at that moment you think it might be a spiritual moment? Well that's how it was for me when biting into the Shrimp and Grits. I wish they would make this starter into a whole meal.
We arrived at 3 p.m on a Tuesday and it was not crowded at all; but it is a small restaurant and i can see a long what on the Weekends or Holidays.
My wife had the fish Taco's and she enjoyed every bite of it.
This place is a must go to.

1  Thank mcemeadows