“Great location!”

Sandpeddler Inn & Suites
Reviewed 21 August 2014

I stayed here during a business trip and was very pleased! The room was very homey, well-decorated. The full kitchen was a nice bonus.

The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable - but the location was the biggest bonus! The Inn is directly across the street from the beach front and the Oceanic restaurant and pier and a half-block walk to the public access to the sound side. It made for a lovely stay and a great view from the balcony!

Well priced, good location and great room. I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Leslie R

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Just stayed here last week, we had unit 304. Everything was clean, the shower was awful and I mentioned it to the front desk person. They immediately came and put CLR on it and after that it was fine. The sofa bed was hard to push back in and could be better but of course its a sofa bed and nobody expects them sleep great. I would suggest putting one more chair in the living room area, the only seating was the sofa which would only seat three. We just used one of our beach chairs. Love the view from this unit, an see all around and has a good view of the ocean.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Taphne T, General Manager at Sandpeddler Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Kathy, Thank you for your review. As you mentioned in your review, we strive to mitigate issues immediately as guests bring them to our attention. Unfortunately, sofa beds are not as easily immediately addressed. The owner of this particular unit is in the process of purchasing a new, hotel quality sofa bed for his unit. Again, thank you for your stay and for your review.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

I was surfing up the coast and wanted to stay near the beach in Wrightsville. This hotel had some hot deals going so we popped in and got Suite 307. Fantastic. Roomy, clean, full kitchen with a great view of the pier and beach that are just across the street. Perfect for checking the water for a quick morning or afternoon surf. The Oceanic restaurant is on the pier and I suggest the frozen coconut daiquiri as a drink before dinner. This is a very nice Inn. Other hotels near by are the big blocky boring buildings that most of us that enjoy the beach hate to see. the Sandpeddler is nicely tucked into the local architecture. Free parking outside showers for beach sand removal and very helpful staff. I am an experienced beach goer and frequent many salt water front hotels during my surfing life visiting in South/Central America, East/West US coast, Hawaii, Mexico and Europe. I would say that for a local stay just up from my current home town of Charleston SC I was more than pleasantly surprised.

Room Tip: Any of the rooms on the top floor, 300 series, are good. I was in 307 and 302. 307 offered a view of...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jesse H
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed for 4 nights at the sandpeddler, and we enjoyed it very much. The staff was awesome, always made sure we had what we needed. They also had beach gear to borrow, which was really great. My three boys loved the pool and the beach was only a few steps away. The bed in our room was incredibly comfortable, probably the most comfortable hotel bed I've ever slept in. The sheets and towels were all higher end, which gives an extra touch of class for this pleasant establishment. We will be back for sure!!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank lovelylala225
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

I can't recommend the sandpeddler highly enough. Perfect location and friendly, helpful staff -- especially Diana at the front desk, who helped find rooms for me and my husband at the last minute during one of the busiest weeks of the year. We split our stay between room 302, which had a fantastic view but a slightly saggy older mattress, and room 201, with less of a view. Overall the stay was excellent. They even provide their own house blend, freshly ground coffee.

Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank Elizabeth P
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I spent my vacation in suite 106. Very nice. Every thing I needed was there. The management was exceptionally helpful. Could not ask for nice people. From the cleaning ladies to the telephone repairman. Had to cut my vacation short because of sickness. Management was very understanding. I would definitely stay here again whenever I go to Wrightsville Beach!!

Room Tip: 106 and206 are good. I stayed in 106 . it was large and sunny.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We unexpectedly had a Saturday free to get to the ocean and the Sandpeddler had a suite available at the last minute. The room is beautiful and wonderfully equipped.
The breakfast was continental, no protiens.
The beach experience wasn't very nice, the water is filled with surfboarders, and the beach is very narrow.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
SpringHill Suites Wilmington Mayfaire
3 mi away
Residence Inn Wilmington Landfall
Holiday Inn Resort Wrightsville Beach
Holiday Inn Resort Wrightsville ...
#2 of 9 in Wrightsville Beach

Been to Sandpeddler Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!