I have walked past this motel for many years so I decided that the next time I went to Wrightsville Beach I'd give it a try. I was so glad I did. The daily rates at this beach front motel are reasonable, I had an updated room that was larger than I expected with 2 double beds & a small kitchenette. The bathroom/dressing area is really nice. While this is an older motel it has been remodeled recently & the rooms are very clean. The staff/housekeeping are friendly & knowledgeable about the area. The location is great not only because it is right on the ocean but there are several restaurants & shops within walking distance & driving to & from the motel is easy. There is no fee to park in the garage which is located under the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're visiting the coast for business or pleasure, we'll make certain your stay at The Silver Gull in beautiful Wrightsville Beach is one you'll long remember. Only a wide beach stands between you and the majestic Atlantic Ocean. Restaurants, shops, and Johnnie Mercer's Pier are within walking distance. The Silver Gull it all - convenience, comfort, and best yet, that personal touch. So come see us. We're open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Silver Gull Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Gull Hotel Wrightsville Beach
- Silver Gull Wrightsville Beach