“Our FAV!!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We love this California Feel! If you like SoCal - Mex then you will love the food and Surfer atmosphere! The bar selection is great too! Our Fav by far - we visit EVERY time we go to WB!!

1  Thank Michelle Y

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I'm not really sure how this restaurant is the #1 in the area? From the time we arrived until the time we left (45 minutes) we saw our waitress two times. Once to take our order and once to drop off the bill. The food was not that great and was overpriced as I paid $9.00 for 1 cheese quesadilla. The atmosphere was very dark and our waitress was irritated about something and let it show. I wouldn't recommend this place nor would I go back. Mellow Mushroom is where it's at!

1  Thank DavidG88304
K38BajaGrill, Owner at Tower 7 Baja Mexican Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear David,
We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your visit to Tower 7. Please let us know with an email to info@liveeatsurf.com when you are back in beautiful Wrightsville Beach and we will do our best to make your next experience a great one!
Thank you!

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Blackened Tuna tacos were great. Side order of killer veggies were tasty and light on any oil. Server was outstanding. Everything ordered was outstanding including traditional bowl with steak, burrito and the taco special. All around outstanding. Well deserved ranking! Saturday at 1pm-no wait but busy.

Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

My family of 3 went on a Tuesday evening and there was a 45 minute wait. So prepare to wait a little if you go during prime dinner time, but this is also evidence that it's a good restaurant. The food was reasonably priced and was very good. We had the queso blanco and angry shrimp, both of which were delicious. For dinner, we had a couple of quesadillas (including the chicken bacon one, which my husband liked) and the tacos in a beach towel, all of which were good. The atmosphere is pretty cool and my 10 year old son was entertained by the surfing videos being played, which was really nice. The staff was all really friendly and attentive. Best dining experience we've had at Wrightsville Beach.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Tower 7 is a busy place even on a Wednesday night. I had the fish burrito and it was quite tasty. This is not your typical Mexican restaurant, it is much better. This is your typical casual beach, bar, restaurant. I highly recommend it!