“Great food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Great food best on the beach. Long wait times at peak. Don't miss this on your trip some of the best mexican food I've had in the states.

Reviewed 23 August 2014

My wife and I thought we'd try this place out since we've lived here 15 years and have never been. We won't be going back. My enchiladas would have been decent but nothing great if the meat wasn't so dry. My wife did not enjoy her mahi wrap and after tasting it my perception was that the fish wasn't very fresh. I think that is strange for a place that is a block from the beach. The atmosphere was ok, the service average. With so many other mexican restaurants in town serving better food at much better prices I simply have no reason to return

2  Thank yankeeinwilmingtonnc
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

We went on a Monday afternoon and were in an out in an hour. Food cane in less than 10 min. Best margarita ever and food was equally great. Family friendly.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Everything was fresh & light! It had great margaritas & a cool vibe to it. Not sure I would bring my kiddos to it (very crowded), but we had a great time!

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Maybe we were there on an off night, but I couldn't really justify an hour wait again for just an average dinner on a Tuesday night.