“Knowledgeable & Fun Guides - Fun Experience!”
Review of Wrightsville SUP

Wrightsville SUP
Ranked #2 of 21 Tours in Wrightsville Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We offer Stand Up Paddle, Kayak, and Bike Lessons, Tours and Rentals. Classes include advanced lessons, tours, yoga and fitness classes in Wrightsville Beach, Wilmington, Figure 8, Carolina Beach and Topsail. Students of any age, size, or water experience will enjoy a fun, go at your own pace adventure. We will glide effortlessly through the famous Intracoastal Waterway (ICW), the shallows of Banks Channel, and the crystal clear Atlantic Ocean of southern North Carolina all powered by you. We offer a wide variety of group and private tours that cater to anyones needs. With the premier calm water access to WB marshes, top certified guides and ample parking, we strive to make your experience the most comfortable, safe and pleasurable water adventure.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Baby buggy parking, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 15 August 2013

My husband had been wanting to learn for a while now so I surprised him with reservations for the 2 hour lesson and tour. Jarrod was great to learn from and the tour of the marshy area was fun!

There are newer reviews for Wrightsville SUP

Reviewed 6 August 2013

Another 5 star review for Wrightsville SUP.

Booking was easy - very flexible. This was our first SUP experience and it was a blast.

Jenny was great - she had good tips for getting us started and helping us paddle effectively. She took a couple of pictures at the end which was nice.

After a lesson, they offer board rentals for a very reasonable rate, which makes up for the slightly expensive upfront cost. The boards and paddles seemed to be in good condition.

Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

Great time with our teenagers. Loved our guide. Good instruction. Nice balance of paddling around with some down time during the two hour tour. A little expensive but overall I highly recommend.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

I went SUP for the first time this weekend, and I can honestly say it was the most fun I have ever had on the water. It was a little scary at first, but once I got the hang of it, it was a blast!! Will was an excellent tour guide and instructor (especially with the crappy weater conditions). It was an awesome experience, and I can't wait to go again!

Reviewed 6 June 2013

Stand up paddle boarding is something that I always wanted to try. Wrightsville SUP made it a fun and safe experience. Jarred and Jenny were super friendly and genuinely enthusiastic. The boards and paddles were in great condition.The prices were the lowest around and we would definitely go back again.