“Great time”

Cape Fear Paddleboarding
Ranked #5 of 21 Tours in Wrightsville Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Cape Fear Paddleboarding, based in Wrightsville Beach, offers stand up paddleboarding (SUP) lessons, tours, and fitness classes for all levels. SUP has become the fastest growing water sport in America and is very easy to learn. Regardless of age or weight, it is a great outdoor activity for the mind and body. Our professional instructors have the patience and enthusiasm to make your SUP experience safe, fun, and exciting. Explore the salt marsh on a sunrise or sunset tour, challenge yourself in the open ocean, or build strength in our SUP fitness classes. We offer a style of SUP for everyone!
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Had a great experience. First time paddle boarding for my daughter and niece and it took them no time at all to look like pros. Great customer service.

There are newer reviews for Cape Fear Paddleboarding

Reviewed 15 July 2013

First experience with our instructor Nolan. He was friendly and a great guide. I would ask for him personally.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Wrightsville Beach is one of the real hot spots for Stand up Paddleboarding! no better place to get started than Cape Fear Paddlesboarding! They have great equipment and enthusiastic, friendly personnel. They can fit you to the equipment that best suits your needs and experience.

Reviewed 19 June 2013

My husband and I scheduled a private lesson for our first SUP lesson and to start the morning of our 5th anniversary. We had such a great time!! Our instructor, Josh, was there early and had everything set up for us. He gave us instruction before getting onto the water and then directed us throughout the course. We loved it and picked it up well. Our instructor was so knowledgeable about SUP and surfing, the area, and environment which led to great conversation while we paddled. We also saw wildlife including a dolphin on our trip of about 3 miles. We had such a good experience that we will be sure to rent from Cape Fear when we want to go out again!

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I was not sure what to expect from paddleboarding but I had seen so many people do it I had to try. The experience with my lesson was great. The instructor was flexible and very helpful. After one lesson with Cape Fear I am ready to go again ! Thanks.