“Excellent service/Great meal”

Mellow Mushroom
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Mellow Mushroom at Wrightsville Beach is a fun and eclectic restaurant for everyone! Our menu offers a wide range of variety including gluten free, vegetarian and vegan options. Come see us on your way to or leaving our beautiful beach!
Elizabethtown, New York
“Excellent service/Great meal”
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

This is a chain pizza restaurant but the ingredients are fresh and the menu selections are not your boring run-of-the-mill pizza choices. They've created some interesting and tasty combinations. I have awarded our server (Lydia) a Trip Advisor pin for her excellent service. She was very attentive, friendly (not fake) and thorough. She strives to make your dining experience relaxing and enjoyable. This can be a great place to bring family and/or friends. They have great cocktails and desserts in a relaxed, very casual atmosphere. Great place to go after a day at the beach which is exactly what we did.

1 Thank Diane B

Winston-Salem,NC
“Super cool and laid back”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

The way a real "mellow" mushroom should be..cozy..funky..laid back..eclectic and good food.

great pretzels...veggie sub and meatball sub...nice beer and wine to go with the meals.

Great atmosphere, like a neighborhood pub.

Not easy to spot off the main drag so keep your eyes open so you do NOT miss it.

• Visited April 2014
Eden, North Carolina
“Excellent”
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

We've been to several Mellow Mushrooms around the state and my wife and I both agree, this one is the best we've tried. Small place, but incredible food. Was so good, we went both nights we were in Wrighstville Beach. Had Jerk Chicken hoagie the first night. The second, I tried the Magical Mystery Tour pizza. Probably one of the best pizzas I've ever eaten. We'll definitely return when we're in the area.

Wilmington, North Carolina
“Bad server”
Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

Overall, the food was really good, but our server was not. When we finished, she took my money and didn't bring me back my change! I had to go up to her and ask for it and she got all snappy saying that it was a 20% tip? I told her I left her a tip on the table and when she FINALLY gave me back my change, she walked right over to where we were sitting, picked up the money, started to count it in front of us, and proceeded to become more agitated. I can say that I will never be coming back here.

2 Thank sbmccall
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Yum Yum”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

We really enjoyed Mellow Mushroom. Always great food. Nice environment and was fairly busy but they moved us quickly.

Visited January 2014