“Pretty Nice”

Dining options: Reservations
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Pretty Nice”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We ate their a few times during our stay. It is very convenient being in the hotel and not having to deal with the traffic on a busy weekend at Wrightsville Beach.

We sat outside one evening and listened to a steel drum band. I had the hamburger each time I ate there. What can I say, it was a hamburger. Par for the course... My wife tried a few different things and seemed to enjoy them.

The beer selection could be better. They did have a good menu of mixed drinks and I believe they even had smoothies, which my wife enjoyed.

The service was very good.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Trent M

Orwell, Ohio
“Perfect Graduation Dinner”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

My husband and I ventured to Wrightsville Beach after attending my graduation in Raleigh. With only one night in town, we wanted to have a nice dinner with a view, and this place did not disappoint. The hotel is lovely inside, and we were able to get a table out on the deck over-looking the water. There was also live music. Our food, though on the expensive side, was delicious. Overall, it was a relaxing, perfect graduation dinner. Do not expect low quality hotel food here.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Kara H
outer banks n.c.
“Best seafood in wrightsville beach”
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

Here for a conference but staying at another hotel. Tried this restaurant for convenience. Amazed at food quality, portion size and freshness. We tried some of the better known restaurants too but none measured up to this one. Value outstanding. Lovely outdoor deck overlooking ocean & pool area. Nice wine list-very reasonable. Heard they had a new chef. Please keep him! Try the shrimp & scallops. Desserts yummy. Don't pass this one by because it's in a Holiday Inn. You'll be delighted!

2 Thank obxshootingstar
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Nice Surprise”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Many hotel chains have cut back on the quality of menu offerings, but this Holiday Inn still has great food and a great menu. My flounder layered with crab meat was outstanding and the overall menu selection was very good.
Nice views of the ocean while dining make this a wonderful experience.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Ray Z
Jarrettsville, Maryland
“Nice surprise”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Fresh and tasty grouper and flounder with great service and reasonable prices a very nice change from most resort resturants

Visited March 2014