“Nothing Special”
Review of SurfBerry

SurfBerry
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed 4 October 2013

This frozen yogurt place is okay but nothing special. I thought the frozen yogurt was average. It is located in a small stand alone building that is also bland.

There are newer reviews for SurfBerry

Reviewed 27 August 2013

Stopped in here on whim and it was well worth it. I had a cookie dough milkshake and my SO had shaved ice. The cashier was very attentive and pleasant to talk to. It has a self serve frozen yogurt bar so if you are into that sort of thing then I high recommend this place!

Reviewed 29 April 2013 via mobile

I love visiting this place after a surf session at the beach. the yogurt and toppings are always amazing. The acai bowls are fantastic as well. the workers are always friendly andfun to chat with

Reviewed 27 April 2013

After our beach trip I visited SurfBerry before going home! The atmosphere was awesome & the staff was very polite & helpful! I got my first shaved ice from them & it was a delicious green apple! My daughter even loved the shaved ice! The restaurant was very clean & had very nice seating inside! They also sold awesome WB Surf Camp Merchandise & I got a surf blanket & love it! I also got some stickers for my surf board! They also have SUP rentals,which I can't wait to try! Since I visited last summer they have expanded their store & now offer cupcakes (some are gluten free) Froyo,Acia Bowls,Smoothies,Juices & so much more! They sell more merchandise now & still have SUP Rentals (Stand Up & Paddle)
SurfBerry is a must stop restaurant to get a cool treat after a day at the beach,re fuel after surfing or stand up & paddle lesson or just a nice family outing on a beautiful evening! Its perfect for your entire family! I can't wait to visit this summer & see all there new renovations & try some more tasty & cool treats!! My daughter wants to try the cupcakes I have heard they are delicious!! A must stop if your visiting Wrightsville Beach or Wilmimgton! I highly reccommed SurfBerry,you won't be disappointed!!