“Extremely Pissed”

Oceanic Oceanfront Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 November 2013

So angry I wanted to jump out my seat ! I am so dissatisfied with the service here I don't know what to do with myself first when we arrive they hand my 16 year old daughter a kids menu with crayons that was already questionable, everything was going fine until a group 5 arrived behind us our waiter began to serve them before us after we had been there 10 minutes before them. We had no sign of our waitress after 15 minutes she stopped coming to our table ! After 30 minutes of being constantly annoyed we see our food and hope to be pleased until the idiot of a waiter who's not even assigned to us takes it to the people behind us who had just sat down ! After 15 more minutes of watching them eat our food the manager comes over to check on us let alone remember we still haven't seen our waiter since she brought our drinks when we first entered the restaurant the manager ask how everything is and when we tell him what happened he does not apologize once he sweeps it under the rug not even admitting to their wrongs once we get the check I ask for a comment card and she tells me they don't have one she sends the manager over again and after we complain once again he still doesn't apologize but makes at least some effort to take it off the bill . I won't be returning I'm not the type to right a bad review but in this case it's well needed the view can't make up for the load of crap service we received !

6  Thank BryHop

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Our server (Costell??) was great in helping select the local beer and brought out samples so we could try them. The hush puppies were by far the best I have ever had, the crap dip was great. For the meals the Lobster pasta was one of the best seafood meals I have ever had. The view was great for the little we could see before dark but the inside was also interesting with pictures of the local history. We will be back if we come back to the area.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Good and plenty! We were visiting Wilmington, checking out Wrightsville beach and stumbled upon this place. Returned for dinner that night and we were not disappointed! We sat out on the deck/pier and enjoyed the view of the Atlantic ocean. We were served generous portions of seafood at a reasonable price! The wait staff were super friendly and knowledgeable of the menu. The shrimp and grits were excellent! Live music was starting up just as we were leaving, wish we would have had the energy to stay!

Reviewed 20 November 2013

Oceanfront dining--inside or out--with an amazing, relaxing view of the rolling waves. The food and service were very good, and I wouldn't hesitate to return to this restaurant and bring guests.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

While staying in Wrightsville for the weekend, we wanted to have lunch, watching the surf. So, we chose this place. We chose outside seating. Ordered calamari, it was tender, but breading was very greasy. I had the oyster basket. Oysters were good, but again, breading greasy. Burp ! Hubby ordered grilled mahi sandwich. No where near as good as the Bridge Tenders portions, or quality. Hoppy Yum on draft...nice ! Like I said, atmosphere typical beach restaurant...aka....fishermen walking out on deck to get to pier, birds flying all around, even sitting/perched on tables. Atlantic ocean.....was perfect.