We stayed here 2 nights in December (it rained for 2 days with cold temps and very windy) but we still enjoyed our stay. We had an ocean view room with a balcony with two queen size bed.
The room was very large, nicely decorated and the bathroom was very nice. We were told the room had been renovated but I don't know how long ago. All of the staff was overly friendly and I felt like I was someone. The girl that worked in the breakfeast room was very nice and each morning remembered our names and what we had to drink the day before. I would highly recommend a stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blockade Runner is uniquely located on Wrightsville Beach Island, North Carolina’s accessible outer-bank. On the east side, the resort fronts the Atlantic Ocean with a wide sandy beach while the west side fronts an Intracoastal Waterway harbor and anchorage. The resort offers the most complete water related activities possible. Our famous Blockade Runner full service breakfast is included for all guest including groups (not applicable to cottage groups). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blockade Runner Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blockade Runner Wrightsville Beach
- Blockade Runner Hotel Wrightsville Beach