Most important in any business now is service and the Blockade Runner's staff excel in professionalism, friendliness, efficiency, and hospitality! The decor in their new lobby and their pool patio is very inviting and comfortable. The canopied double wicker couches circled in groups of four amidst the colorful garden and tables on the pool decks near the long outdoor bar create a natural socializing area. Nestled between the ocean with a very long stretch of beach and the harbor with another beach and lawn area, we had a choice of flowing waves or calm waters and a view of sunrise and sunset. The complimentary breakfast far surpassed expectations! The rooms were spacious and clean. This wonderfully aesthetic and social treasure that we discovered as a 1 night rest spot on the way to Myrtle Beach will be a future destination...and we'll bring many of our friends!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blockade Runner is uniquely located on Wrightsville Beach Island, North Carolina’s accessible outer-bank. On the east side, the resort fronts the Atlantic Ocean with a wide sandy beach while the west side fronts an Intracoastal Waterway harbor and anchorage. The resort offers the most complete water related activities possible. Our famous Blockade Runner full service breakfast is included for all guest including groups (not applicable to cottage groups). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Blockade Runner Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blockade Runner Wrightsville Beach
- Blockade Runner Hotel Wrightsville Beach