“Great BBQ & Sauces”

Little Richards Smokehouse BBQ
Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in Yadkinville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 17 April 2013

Early dinner for meeting a friend. Atmosphere is very casual, wooden tables, booths, floor & walls. Folk Art type décor. This is a small place that can get filled quickly. Had chopped BBQ plate. They have 2 sauces...an eastern vinegar type & a wonderful smoky sweet BBQ sauce. I mixed them both & loved the flavor. Hushpuppies here are very good.

There are newer reviews for Little Richards Smokehouse BBQ

Reviewed 12 January 2013

This is my second through Yadkinville and my second visit to Little Richards. This trip didn't disappoint either. I went on a Tuesday afternoon around 3PM...not lunch and not dinner...but the place had about 20 people dining and two in front of me placing to go orders and another behind me.

I was in a hurry and was eating a late lunch. Service was great; server took my order, immediately got me a drink and my sandwich was ready within minutes. I ordered the beef brisket sandwich...the house specialty according to the menu. I'd say it was every bit as good as advertised. Since I would be driving, I decided to not include the carmelized onions that come with it (trying to not be too messy even though I knew I better have several napkins on hand to cover myself even without the onions). The beef brisket was very tender, the sauce was yummy. Everything worked with this sandwich! Next time hopefully I will have more time and try it as it normally comes with the onions.

Reviewed 12 January 2013

Not only do they have good barbeque but they have two types of sauce you can use. They also have barbeque chicken and other type sandwiches.

Reviewed 21 November 2012

Good BBQ! Served with Lexington or Hickory sauce and either white or red slaw.Good home made chips. Nice friendly service. The decor is Americona. Loved it! Good sweet tea also. A must if your from the South. Booth or table seating and two big screen TVs. Will go again when up that way.

Reviewed 29 October 2012

BBQ is one of my favorite foods, & I've eaten it at a lot of restaurants...but nobody else comes close to Little Richards' BBQ. The Lexington style sauce is fantastic. The food is priced pretty reasonably, & the staff is great.