“Just Great BBQ!”

Little Richards Smokehouse BBQ
Ranked #1 of 33 Restaurants in Yadkinville
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Winston, Oregon
“Just Great BBQ!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2013

This is a simple and down home restaurant with GREAT BBQ! The restaurant is clean and efficient, the food is great, especially the BBQ and BBQ slaw! Not to be missed!

• Visited May 2013

Elkin, North Carolina
“Good but not Great BBQ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2013

After living a couple years in Lexington, NC, I guess I am spoiled. So many excellent BBQ places where they smoked their own meats everyday. This BBQ was good, but didn't have the smoky and fresh taste of daily barbecue. Not sure if they make it daily, but it didn't taste fresh to me. The service is just fine.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Livewiretrading
North Carolina
“Great BBQ & Sauces”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2013

Early dinner for meeting a friend. Atmosphere is very casual, wooden tables, booths, floor & walls. Folk Art type décor. This is a small place that can get filled quickly. Had chopped BBQ plate. They have 2 sauces...an eastern vinegar type & a wonderful smoky sweet BBQ sauce. I mixed them both & loved the flavor. Hushpuppies here are very good.

• Visited March 2013
West Tennessee
“Smells Good, IS Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2013

This is my second through Yadkinville and my second visit to Little Richards. This trip didn't disappoint either. I went on a Tuesday afternoon around 3PM...not lunch and not dinner...but the place had about 20 people dining and two in front of me placing to go orders and another behind me.

I was in a hurry and was eating a late lunch. Service was great; server took my order, immediately got me a drink and my sandwich was ready within minutes. I ordered the beef brisket sandwich...the house specialty according to the menu. I'd say it was every bit as good as advertised. Since I would be driving, I decided to not include the carmelized onions that come with it (trying to not be too messy even though I knew I better have several napkins on hand to cover myself even without the onions). The beef brisket was very tender, the sauce was yummy. Everything worked with this sandwich! Next time hopefully I will have more time and try it as it normally comes with the onions.

• Visited January 2013
Pilot Mountain, North Carolina
“Excellent Barbeque”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2013

Not only do they have good barbeque but they have two types of sauce you can use. They also have barbeque chicken and other type sandwiches.

Visited January 2013