“YUM!”

Little Richards Smokehouse BBQ
Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in Yadkinville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

Great alternative to a burger. Staff very friendly and the prices are very affordable. I wish there was a Little Richards near me!

Reviewed 21 June 2013

We were driving around Yadkinville before our appointment looking for a place for lunch. Just when we thought we were going to have to settle for fast food, we ran across this place. This was a great find, especially since the alternative would have been a fast-food burger or pizza. It is located in a small strip plaza. The storefront was not obvious to us until we pulled into the parking lot. The interior, however, was rather comfortable and homey. It was full of locals as they were doing quite a good business at lunch. I had the BBQ Salad which was pulled pork covering a bed of greens. It was a perfectly-portioned lunch and very tasty. My colleagues ordered the Chopped Plate and the Brisket Tray and were both complimentary of their choices. The hush puppies that accompanied our meal were also remarkably good. This is significant for me to say this because I normally do not care for hush puppies. We did not have a lot of time for lunch and the server was very good in accommodating this. She was very efficient throughout and the prices were quite fair. This restaurant was a very good value and gave us the chance to enjoy the signature fare of the area.

Reviewed 3 June 2013

This is a simple and down home restaurant with GREAT BBQ! The restaurant is clean and efficient, the food is great, especially the BBQ and BBQ slaw! Not to be missed!

Reviewed 20 May 2013

After living a couple years in Lexington, NC, I guess I am spoiled. So many excellent BBQ places where they smoked their own meats everyday. This BBQ was good, but didn't have the smoky and fresh taste of daily barbecue. Not sure if they make it daily, but it didn't taste fresh to me. The service is just fine.

1  Thank Livewiretrading
Reviewed 17 April 2013

Early dinner for meeting a friend. Atmosphere is very casual, wooden tables, booths, floor & walls. Folk Art type décor. This is a small place that can get filled quickly. Had chopped BBQ plate. They have 2 sauces...an eastern vinegar type & a wonderful smoky sweet BBQ sauce. I mixed them both & loved the flavor. Hushpuppies here are very good.