“Second stay here. We'll be back!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Bismarck South
Ranked #28 of 32 Hotels in Bismarck
Williston, North Dakota, United States
“Second stay here. We'll be back!”
Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

Nice place! Staff is very welcoming and friendly! Elma greeted us upon arrival with a great attitude and smile! Rooms are very clean, with fridge microwave and coffee pot. Beds very comfortable and lots of pillows. Housecleaning did a great job of getting our room cleaned in a short period of time. Absolutely nothing bad to say about the place!

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Stayed one night on way back from trip further into ND to catch an early flight. Very nice hotel - friendly folks and convenient location near a mall. McDonald's right next to parking lot which opens at 5AM for you early risers who need and egg mcmuffin fix. Internet service was good. Would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
north carolina
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Great stay after long day of driving facility had fitness center pool and hot pool, good breakfast check in took some time as receptionist was a little too chatty checking in other guests. Location not all that convenient from the interstate but was close to dinning options.

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Tennessee
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Great hotel and service! Can't say enough about this hotel. Everything was wonderful! The staff were amazing. We checked out the 7th and got way down the interstate when I realized I had left a lot of cash on the desk in our room. I panicked thinking the room had already been cleaned and it was just gone. I called the hotel on my call and told them I was on my way back and to please go check the room. When I got there he had the money waiting for me and I just had to show ID. He was so honest and saved our whole vacation!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed 4 September 2013

When I arrived I noticed how clean my room was. Very quiet. Its a average hotel though with minimal amenities. The suites are more comfortable than the regular room. If you can afford it, go for the suite. Deb was very accommodating and made me feel at home. Front desk staff as a whole was awesome. Although it wasnt a top of the line hotel, I enjoyed my stay.

Room Tip: Get a suite.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bismarck South, responded to this review, 9 September 2013
Dear Stunston,
Thank you for your review and kind words about my front desk staff. I will pass them along. I'm glad that you noticed how clean your room was. We take great pride in our hotel and I'm glad it shows through to our guests. Please come and see us again the next time you are in Bismarck.

Matt M.
Louisville, KY
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We booked this 2-1/2 star via Priceline Express for $54 for 1 night. The room was nice, comfortable and quiet. Everything was in good shape and seems like it may be a newer (less than 10 yrs old) hotel. It had the usual hot breakfast fare. Very nice stay and a great value.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 16 June 2013 via mobile

There are two Fairfield Inns in Bismarck. The north hotel is excellent. This hotel had runny scrambled eggs for breakfast and the printer for airline boarding passes was not working. The staff was pleasant but there was no urgency to get the printer workng. The room was nice but the bathroom fixtures looked worn. It was just an average hotel.

Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
BismarckSouthFFS_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bismarck South, responded to this review, 24 June 2013
Thank you for your review. It is our goal to make your stay as accommodating as possible and I see that goal was not met. My apologies that the scrambled eggs were not up to standards and were runny. I have addressed this issue with my breakfast hostesses to ensure that the scrambled eggs are of the highest quality in the future. I would also like to apologize about the business center computer being down. I am currently working with our technology provider to remediate this problem as fast as we can. My apologies that the bathroom fixtures were worn and dated. We are constantly working to replace worn fixtures so that our hotel maintains a high level of functionality and service. We value your feed back and take it all with great consideration. We appreciate any other feedback as we are always looking for ways to improve and make our guests’ experience as relaxing and comfortable as possible. Again, thank you for your response and we look forward to serving you again when you are in the Bismarck area.

Best Regards,