Fairfield Inn & Suites Bismarck South
US$88
US$107
Hampton.com
US$109
EverSpring Inn & Suites - Bismarck(Bismarck)(Great Value!)
US$87
Travelocity
Roosevelt Place Hotel(Bismarck)(Great Value!)
US$61
All reviewsturkey sausagewoman working the breakfast areafront deskparking lotknock on the doorwaffleshotel is greathard boiled eggsstayed here for nightsstaff was friendlycomfortable bedcivic centereasy accesshot tublobbyprinterpeeve
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 June 2014

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn at the end of May. It was very convenient for us - restaurants, Civic Center, and the Kirkwood Mall all close by. Check-in and check-out were easy. Our room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good. Sausage and eggs were on the hot side, bagels, muffins, cereal, fresh fruit, and juice on the cold side. On Saturday, food was running out and the young man who was the breakfast attendant that morning seemed a bit put out when someone asked about more food. Granted, they were pretty full, but if they promise breakfast they should have food available. Sunday was better, more food was available. The attendant did an excellent job making sure there was sufficient food to eat. Staff was helpful and courteous.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2014

The motel is very nice and clean. I was surprised that there was not a full length mirror in my room. The Kirkwood Mall is close by if wanting to do some shopping. However, this motel is close to a busy street and the traffic noise was a bit bothersome in my room.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bismarck South, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Csbinstock,
Thank you for reviewing your stay with us here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Bismarck South. I'm glad that our location near the Kirkwood Mall was convenient for you. I'm sorry to hear that you were disturbed by noise. On future stays we'd be more than happy to place you on the other side of the hotel to better suit your needs. We hope you will allow us another opportunity to host you on your next trip to Bismarck.

Matthew M.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

This hotel is my first choice when I travel to Bismarck. The entire staff is really friendly. Desk clerks are really kind and helpful. A wonderful lady sets out the breakfast every morning, and the rooms are always clean!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 March 2014

The best thing about this place is related to the value it offers for the paid money. You will not find anything fancy here, but all your basic needs will be fulfilled. The staff is Okay ( could be more careful with new customers, helping them with complete indications regarding different interesting places in Bismarck...but they do a great job when it comes to satisfying all the common needs/ wishes). The meals are good but they could include more fresh vegetables.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Bismarck South, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Dear Howard G,
Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Bismarck South. I'm glad to hear that you feel we are a good value. I appreciate you bringing your concerns to my attention. I will address them with my staff to ensure we are offering exceptional service to all of our guests. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again the next time you are in the area.

Matthew M.

Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

Nice place! Staff is very welcoming and friendly! Elma greeted us upon arrival with a great attitude and smile! Rooms are very clean, with fridge microwave and coffee pot. Beds very comfortable and lots of pillows. Housecleaning did a great job of getting our room cleaned in a short period of time. Absolutely nothing bad to say about the place!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple