“One of my favorites” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“One of my favorites”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

I had never heard of chili on an omelette. Had it for the first time here and was hooked. It's all I ever get and is amazing in my opinion.

North Mankato, Minnesota
“a unique expereience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

had breakfast here after spending a night in Bismarck, The service was great, waitress was very attentive to our needs and kept our coffee cups full and was always checking to see if everything was ok with our meal. my sunny side up eggs were perfect for me and they had rye bread for toast which most other place do not. place was busy at 9 am for breakfast a lot of locals so you know it is good

• Visited June 2014
“Great breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

This is a small place with limited seating and is usually busy, so get here early. The Rancher special is my favorite breakfast!

Bismarck, North Dakota
“Horrible”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014

Me and my husband who is Native American and me being white felt like we were took back in time of days of segregation. The customers gave us both nasty looks,also the server was very rude to both of us and acted like we were not worth her time. I will never go back here again!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Aberdeen, South Dakota
“trip back in time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

The Little Cottage Cafe is a stepack into time with hot and delicious cheap food. The wait staff is top notch friendly,with a colorful contingent of regulars. They have a 5 stool counter the best people watching area. I had the taco meat omlette with hashbrowns,toast and excellnt salsa for 6.99. Over heard that the Rancher is most popular for 7.25.If you are stopping through Bismark this is a must stop for any meal.

• Visited October 2013